It's Called Fashion

I searched the cafeteria for my brother and our ragtag group of outcasts, tray in hand. I finally found them off in the back corner and I was headed that way when suddenly...

"Oops." Greta laughed as my lunch spilled down my front. "Maybe you should watch where you're going next time."

"What the fuck did I ever do to you, Greta?" I growled, glaring at her.

"What ever do you mean? You walked into me and spilled your lunch, I had nothing to do with it really?" She shrugged.

"Whatever, just how about watch where you're going next time fatass." I rolled my eyes and pushed past her.

"What did you just call me?"

"You heard me, cum guzzler." I said flipping her off and just making my way to out table. "I fucking hate her so much."

"Don't let her get to you, she's just another stuck up bitch." Richie shrugged.

"Yeah, a stuck up bitch that ruined my outfit and my lunch." I rolled my eyes as I stared at the empty tray in front of me.

"I-I have a s-sp-spare shirt in my bag, if y-you wanna borrow it." Bill offered, already reaching for his bag.

"Thanks, Bill, I appreciate it." I was currently sticky and gross and I would do anything for a clean change of clothes.

"Here you g-g-go." Bill nodded as he handed me the shirt.

"Thanks, Billy, you're a real life saver." I laughed, pressing a quick kiss to his cheek and disappearing out into the hall before anyone could see my blush.

I rushed into the bathroom, hoping that Greta and her snobby friends hadn't seen me come in here. I ducked into a stall and pulled off my plaid overshirt and my t-shirt with some kind of logo on it and pulled Bill's shirt over my head before tucking into my shorts. I balled up my clothes and shoved them down into my bag before making my way back to the cafeteria.

I plopped down in my seat next to Bill and noticed that everyone was oddly quiet. Surprisingly neither Richie or Eddie were saying a word. "Hey guys, what the hell is going on? Why is no one talking?"

"Richie accused Bill of flirting with you." Stan shrugged.

"Rich, all he did was give me a shirt to change into. I didn't see you making any effort to help me out." I rolled my eyes at him.

"What was I supposed to do? I don't just carry clothes in my backpack so I can swoop in on my friend's sister."

"Richie you literally have on two shirts right now. The least you could've done is offer me that ugly ass floral shirt you have on." I laughed.

"It's called fashion, you should really look into it."

"Wait, Bill, that isn't your gym shirt is it? Cause that's really unsanitary if it is." Eddie mumbled as he eyed the shirt I was wearing.

"No Eddie, that's f-fu-fucking gross." Bill gave the germophobe a weird look.

"I was just making sure, geez."

"Anyway, what are we going to be doing this summer?" I asked, grinning at the table of boys. "Please tell me we're going to the quarry!"

"I'm starting to think you just enjoy showing off your underwear, (y/n)." Richie rolled his eyes.

"She j-just likes swimming, Richie." Bill sighed.

Richie had always suspected Bill had a crush on me. I had no idea how he felt about me, but from what I know, it isn't Bill that Richie needs to be worried about. I've had a crush on Bill for almost a year now, but I hadn't really had time to bring it up because of what happened to Georgie not too long ago. I felt like it would be rude to bring up such a selfish thing when he's going through such a tragedy.