SNEAK PEAK!!!

-Before IT happened.-

-Third Person POV-

Fluttershy was in a lovely light green dress that had a trail. Her veil was a crown of vines that wrapped around her head. She was absolutely stunning.

Elsewhere Discord was panicking and pacing around the room he was in. He and Fluttershy had been together for half a year. They'd been so happy in this short time that Discord had to propse to her. they'd spent the past few months arranging the wedding. Everything had been done by them, with the help of Fluttershy's friends.

Now it was time. Discord collected himself and walked out the door into the hallways where everypony was waiting to see the happy couple.

Fluttershy was outside the doors that lead into the hallway. She was on the verge of a panic attack knowing that all these ponies were going to be staring at her. She did as Discord had. Fluttershy took a deep calming breath and pushed the doors open once the music started.

Discord turned around to his lovely bride walking up the aisle. She was gorgeous. Her mane was in a messy bun on her head and the train of her dress was being held up by some of the birds she took care of.

Fluttershy looked up at her husband and tears began to well up in her eyes as Princess Celestia started so say the vows.

"Do you Fluttershy take Disocrd to be your husband? Through sickness and health til death do you part?" Celstia asked. Her voice was quavering. She had waited for the moment that Discord would find the one special pony that made him so happy.

"I do," Fluttershy squeked and peaked from underneath her veil.

Celestia turned and looked at Discord, "Do you Discord take Fluttershy to be you wife? Through sickness and health til death do you part?"

"I do," Discord said and the Cutie Mark Cruesaders came up with the rings. Each of the happy couple grabbed a ring placed it one each other's finger.

"You may now kiss the bride," Celestia said, tears were running down her face. Never in a million years had she thought such a small timid pony would be the one to capture Discord's heart. They looked so happy together.

Evrypony who was watching was fillled with happiness. Especially all of Fluttershy's friends. They all wished them the best of luck and knew deep down that Disocrd was never going to be touble again.

-After IT happened_

-Fluttershy POV-

I woke up and tried to get up. Failing I did everything I could to not wake up the dragonques sleeping next to me. I tried again but to no avail. Sighing, I gave up.

I laid there for some time just thinking about everything that's happened in the past year. First, I liked Aj's older brother, Big Mac. Then just about the time I'd finally been able to confess my feelings to him, Discord confessed his feelings for me. I was utterly lost when he told me. I decided to let experience be my guide and chose Discord.

I broke my reverie and looked at him. He was so peaceful when he was asleep. Nothing like his chaotic personality when he is awake. I smiled and love swelled in my heart. Hoping could've ever made me this happy.

I heard him groan as he started to stretch. His long physique had hung off my bed so Discord had gotten a new one. He looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning my dears" Discord said then kissed me quickly before putting his paw on my swollen stomach. I'd been like this for 6 months. Its been a journey so far but I have a feeling the hardest part is about to come.