Chapter 7: Even More Worries

--Big Mac--

I left the market right after that. The cart was attached by my yoke. It was bumping right behind me as a quickly trotted home. I hoped Applejack was outside so I could talk to her. My mind was racing. How could Discord read minds? Why was he so protective of Fluttershy?

Once I reached the gate to the farm I spotted m sister. I went to the barn and disconnect the cart. I ran up to Applejack.

"Can ah talk to ya?" I asked,slightly out of breath. She nodded and started off towards the Old Oak Tree. I followed her. When we reached the tree we sat down at the base.

"I knew Fluttershy married him but why didn't you tell me they had a foal?" I asked her. I needed to know. Discord had scared me, but at the same time made me respect him for caring about his family's well-being.

"Ah didn't tell ya because I didn't know how ya'd take it. I know you don't like Discord. Ah didn't really like him much either but he's changed a lot since he's been with Fluttershy. Ya need ta get over her Big Mac. It's not good for you," Applejack said, her eyes held concern. I know its not good to obsess but I loved her when I first met her.

I nodded, "Can Discord read minds?" Applejack nodded. I sighed. It was true then.

I got up and Applejack followed me. Maybe I can get over Fluttershy. Maybe I can find somepony else.

--Discord POV--

I teleported to Fluttershy. Pinkie Pie was playing with Daisy as Fluttershy was getting cupcakes. Dragonques age faster than ponies. We age six years to their one. Personally, I don't even know how old I am in dragonque years. It'd been a year since Fluttershy had given birth to our little bundle of joy.

Pinkie Pie looked up at me and smiled. I returned the gesture. Pinkie Pie would make a great baby-sitter. I gasped a little, realizing that Fluttershy and I haven't been on a date since she got pregnant.

"Fluttershy," I said walking up to my wife, "I have an idea. We haven't been out in awhile. Pinkie loves watching Daisy. Maybe we could go on a picnic sometime."

Fluttershy's eyes lit up and a smile broken out across her face. It made me smile. I knew that'd make Fluttershy happy. We hadn't been out in such a long time it'd be good to go out.

"That'd be great!" Fluttershy exclaimed, "But we should wait until after Daisy's birthday tomorrow." I nodded. That was the whole reason why we were in town today. We were gathering supplies for Pinkie so she could do her party magic.

We left the stuff and Pinkie's and went home. All of us were excited for the days ahead.