Chapter 14:Questions

--Fluttershy POV--

After Big Mac, Applejack and rainbow Dash left I went to find my husband. I knew he'd gone upstairs but when I looked in there he was gone. I'd searched the entire house. I was searching the yard when I saw Discord walking up the path. I ran up to met him.

Where had he been? Why didn't he tell me where he was going? He could've at least left me a note. by the time I reached him I was calm. Discord looked nervous and would glance behind him now and again.

"Discord, where did you go? I was getting worried," I stated. I was worried. I didn't like how he'd just left and didn't tell me. We told each other everything.

"I was just out..uh..getting these," Discord said uncertainly. He held out a bouquet or roses. The were so pretty. something in my gut was telling me something was wrong, or maybe it was the filly inside me growing restless.

"They're beautiful. Thank you Discord," I half-smiled and hugged him. I grabbed them and smelled them. The same heavenly scent that I smelt around the house everyday hit my nose. Why did the house smell like roses? I let it go.

Discord and I went back inside and relaxed. my mind kept wandering. The same questions jack hammered against my skull. It was odd for Discord to just up and leave. Especially since I'm pregnant. He was constantly at my side when I was swollen with Daisy.

"My dear is something wrong?" Discord said softly. I jerked out of my thoughts and looked at him. Discord couldn't hid anything from me. I could read him like an open book.

"I just got lost in my thoughts,"I replied.

"What were you thinking about?" He persisted. I didn't answer for a moment trying to collect my thoughts.

"I was just wondering where you could've gone. You normally tell me when you're leaving," I looked at the floor. I knew that what I just said hurt Discord. I just had to know. My stomach had butterflies. Not the soft fluttering kind but the boxer ones that beat up the insides of your stomach.

"I'm sorry about not telling you about where I was going," Discord said and made me look at him, "Dear, I was just talking to our friends and getting the flowers. I pinkie pie promise."

I smiled and hugged him. I was just being nervous and panicky like always.

--Discord POV--

Fluttershy hugged me and I felt a pang of guilt. I hoped Fluttershy didn't find out before I told her.