Go!!//part two

I felt people crowd around me as I push my self up from under the water. I pushed my hair out my face and looked around to all the shocked and happy faces around me.

"You can fly Erina," Tillia said as she shook my shoulders and smiled

"N-no no" I stuttered "I don't know if that's um correct"

"well we just saw it," Noen said with a huge grin on his face "I'm proud of you"

"well, yeah sure," I said. I wanted to cut the conversation short. What I really wanted people to talk about was how I face my fears not how I was suspended in the air. I had heard many stories about finding your powers but all of them had been special.

This didn't feel very special. I still felt like me.

I didn't want to think about it I just wanted to have fun. Even though I knew I was running from my problems.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked around me no one seemed to be doing anything or having any fun I took it upon myself to change that. I dipped my hand in the waters slowly do no one noticed a splashed Noen right in the face. He wiped his face and looked at me with a smile that only told me that it was on.

Water splashed around and laughter and smiles filled the air. It seemed like all my problems we're fading away. I must have run far. It stayed like that for a while. This stayed happy everyone was having fun. It was the total opposite of what heater day brought to us and I had been thankful.

I had been running from Noen when my feelings started to change. Instead of feeling carefree and weightless I began feeling like something had been wrong of off but I didn't want to ruin the moment. Everyone had seemed so happy.

Water splashed away as I was swimming Noen hadn't been far but I still continued to go fast. He began coming slowly towards me only showing me his eyes and the top of his head. He reminded me of a shark slowly praying on a victim but then everything shifted

The air

The feeling

Everything

Noen came up out of the water with wide eyes and shock. He began racing towards me but I had no clue why that was until I looked over at Tillia her eyes had also widened as she turned around to look at the scene.

She began yelling"go!!!!!!! Erina goooo!!" everyone turned around and I was met with the same face and the same stare that I had received from both Noen And Tillia.

My heart was beating as I turned around slowly to look at what had been behind me. I felt Noen's arms wrap around me as I stared at the sharp fin that was coming towards us. This time I had been frightened but I didn't get shocked because I needed to live.

I began swimming but I realized my chances of surviving were slim. I had only recently learned how to swim and I wasn't fast. It seemed like Noen caught on fast because he stopped.

"what are you doing we need to go" I yelled from underwater.

Underwater wait what I didn't understand what was happening I was a fairy but I could breathe and talk underwater. I hadn't known what I stumbled into but I was positive that it wasn't good.

Noen didn't respond he just wrapped his arms around me and didn't move.

"Noen! Are you trying to kill us" I shouted

"Erina just be quiet it were gonna die!" he yelled

I began to accept my fate I knew he wasn't letting go and whatever his plan was had been our only option. I tried to close my eyes but I just couldn't do it.