Virgil's Birthday part 1

(Dont play song yet)

Veronica was standing at the end of the hall way where the main traits rooms were. She took a deep breath and started running toward the darkest colored room, a panicked look appearing on her previously calm face.
Rushing down the hall and stopping at the gray (lol it capitalized to Gray cuz of Fairy Tail) and purple door. Knocking hurriedly she pleaded to the one who resided in the room. "Virgil please open the door, I need your help" She said loudly enough that the light sides whom also resided in there rooms were awoken.

"Veronica keep your voice down you'll wake the others, what wrong?" Virgil said noticing the panicked look on his friends face.

"Virgil you need to hurry, it Dep, he is having a panic attack and the others don't know what to do" Veronica said starting to pull at Virgil's jacket.

"WHAT??! Oh my God we need to go help him" Virgil said running down the hall with Veronica leading him.

What they didn't know was that by now the princely figure had gotten up and summoned his sword, and clothes. And the two whom wear the glasses had already put them on and gotten dressed.
Patton was the first one out of his room, he saw the two running down the hall and silently followed them sending a mental message that he was pursuing the two. The logical and the fanciful side had stumbled out of there rooms shortly after. Running after the fatherly figure.

Veronica led Virgil to Creativitys (including remus) theater. Bursting through the double doors Virgil was blinded by a bright light.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIRGIL" the traits including Deceit and Remus (not the main sides but the side traits) yelled.
"W-What.. you guys remembered?" Virgil asked still rubbing his eyes due to the light and rubbing sleep from his eyes due to the fact that he had just woken up.
"Of course we did Virgil, in fact we've been planning this for months" Depression said.
"So you having an attack was just a ploy to get me in here?" Virgil asked tilting his head with the question.

"Yeah sorry about that it was Veronica's idea though so don't blame me." Dep answered sheepishly.
"Ok well, now I gotta calm down from a mini heart attack, thanks Veronica" Virgil said sarcastically giving a small smile to Veronica.
"Yeah, yeah, but now we have a surprise for you birthday boy." Veronica said smiling and bouncing slightly.

"Its his birthday?? Why didnt he ever tell me" Patton said mainly to himself, whilst looking through a crack in the entrance to the stage, though the other sides heard him and wondered the same to themselves. Had they not earned his trust enough for him to tell them.

"Common Virgey you get a special seat right next to mine" Veronica said pulling virgil to his seat, that was close the the front as deceit, depression, pride, lust and Remy stepped onto the stage and began to grab instruments.
"What are they doing?" Virgil asked Veronica "beginning your surprise silly" she responded.

Mayday! Mayday!
The ship is slowly sinking
They think I'm crazy but they don't know the feeling
They're all around me,
Circling like vultures
They wanna break me and wash away my colors
Wash away my colors

The colors of the stage change from a green to a red

Take me high and I'll sing
Oh you make everything okay (okay, okay)
We are one in the same

The colors turn to a purple

Oh you take all of the pain away (away, away)
Save me if I become
My demons

  The lights go out then start to fade back on

I cannot stop this sickness taking over
It takes control and drags me into nowhere
I need your help, I can't fight this forever
I know you're watching,
I can feel you out there

Take me high and I'll sing
Oh you make everything okay (okay, okay)
We are one in the same
Oh you take all of the pain away (away, away)
Save me if I become
My demons

Lights fade once more

Take me over the walls below
Fly forever
Don't let me go
I need a savior to heal my pain
When I become my worst enemy
The enemy

They flicker on to a light blue

Take me high and I'll sing
you make everything okay
We are one in the same
you take all of the pain away

The lights turn to a midnight blue

The lights begin flashing on and off

Take me high and I'll sing
Oh you make everything okay (okay, okay)
We are one in the same
Oh you take all of the pain away (away, away)
Save me if I become
My demons

Take me high and I'll sing
Oh you make everything okay (okay, okay)
We are one in the same
Oh you take all of the pain away (away, away)
Save me if I become
My demons

The lights go back to normal and the lights turn on.
The crowd applauds.

"That was spectacular" Virgil said turning to Veronica and standing up to stretch.

"Ooh we are not done yet virge, sit you but back down and enjoy the show."
Veronica said pushing Virgil back into his seat.

"Now enjoy the show.....