Run away part 2

This is a second part to the run away one-shot, but this time there is a twist... They have magic Btw the song is battle scars acoustic by paradise fears

Virgil was once again tackled by the purple haired boy, the both laughed as a group of 4 kids came and decided it was a good idea to dog pile on Virgil.

"Hey Virge" a small girl said walking up to where Virgil was sprawled across the floor. "Wassup" Virgil replied angling his head to get a better look at the girl. "Do you think we could all go flying?" The girl asked rubbing her hands together, looking nervous.

"Why of course dearie, but first I gotta get out of this dog pile" virgil said attempting to move out of the pile, but failing miserably.

"Virgil said he would take us flying if you get off him!" The girl yelled.

Almost immediately the children hopped off and pulled Virgil to his feet.

An array of "common" and "hurry up" was heard from the small children.

"Alright alright I'm coming" Virgil said shaking his head fondly.

With the others

"What do they mean hes gonna take them flying" Patton said turning to the other two.

"I believe he is going to use his powers to make the children 'fly' I do not know how though, I thought I was the only one with telekinesis." The logical trait said, pushing up his glasses.

"Well, what are we waiting for let's go find out." Roman said following the parade of kids.

With Virgil and his entourage of children.

"Now, Time for the magic" Virgil mutters to himself "a bit of a show and a lesson" Virgil said brushing his hair out of his face.

A group of adults were gathered at the park, where there was a cliff that lead to a giant glistening lake at the bottom.
Patton, Logan, and Roman decide it would be best to not stand out and simply joined the crowd

"Common ya little gremlins, come gather around" Virgil said waving his arms as the children gathered around him.

"Alrighty then, you know the trade off, a bit of a show for the grown ups, a little lesson for you and a little bit of magic ....ARE YOU READY" Virgil said hyping up the children

"YEAH!" The children screeched in response.

This is an an-them for the homesick,
For the beaten,
The lost, the broke, the defeated.

Virgil said pointing to a few diffrent kids

A song for the heartsick,
For the standbys...
Living life, in the shadow, of goodbye.

Virgil continued to gesture to some of the kids smiling at them

Do you remember when we learned how to fly?
We'd play make-believe;
We were young and had time on our side.

You're stuck, on the ground.
Got lost, can't be found.
Just remember that you're still alive...

Virgil tilted his head and smiled fondly at the children

I'll carry you home...
No, you're not, alone...
Keep marching on,
This. Is. Worth. Fighting for.
You know we've, all got battle scars...