Run away

Virgil has left the house due to Roman yelling at him, Logan Stressing him out because of deadlines, and Patton ignoring him (not that its Patton's fault he has been dealing with his own problems[I also can't make Patton unsympathetic, I just can't do it])

what they find him doing surprises them all.

Song is paper crown

"Come now pick up the pace, we haven't got all afternoon." Roman said, marching forward.

"While I do agree that we should be looking with the utmost haste, I do believe that we should stop by the local village, it is quite likely that Virgil would have stopped by in this town, therefore we would be able to deduce where he headed off to and if we are fortunate, we may be able to know where he is staying." Logan said pushing crossing his arms accross.his chest.

"I just hope the kiddo is alright." Patton said looking down.

"Now, now dear Padre, I am sure the Emo Nightmare is perfectly fine." Roman said  pointing to the path ahead. "Come now, we venture straight ahead for about 10 more minutes and we will arrive at fortunam paratum." Roman pointed out.

"Fortune the prepared, why ever would they name a town that?" Logan said looking to the side in thought.

"Fun fact nerd, they actually recently changed it, but I haven't a clue why." Roman said turning to the logical trait.

"Hmm, Well no matter, that is a problem for another time." Logan said pointing ahead of him. "It seem we are arriving at our required destination" Logan pointed out.

"Yay, let's go meet some people" Patton said beginning to skip to the cities entrance.

There were a group of children who seemed to be around 14, chatting in a circle on the grass, laughing once in a while when a joke was made.

"Hey there kiddos, I have question for ya, would ya mind answering?" Patton said walking up to the group

"Sure mister, what do ya need?" One of the children, who surprisingly had dyed purple hair, asked, standing almost protectively in front if the rest of the group.

"Well, I was hoping you could help me find a friend of mine." Patton said.

"What's he look like" a girl with black hair asked standing close to the boy, as she got up the other 3 in the group stood up as well, standing in a line, seemingly ready to jump and run away at any sign of hostility or suspicious behavior.

"Well he has purple hai-" he was cut off by yet another younge boy running to the group yelling "Virge is back, Virge is back, he's back and going to be singing to the orphanage, so hurry up let's go" the boy yelled grabbing the purple haired boy and the black haired girl beginning to drag them, until they both processed what the boy said, and began smiling brightly. " Then what are we waiting for common guys" they yelled.

The rest of the group smiled and began running after them.
"You can ask about you friend to one of the store owners, if you can catch them before the word spreads that Virge is back." The smaller brown haired girl said before running after the group.

"They said Virge right?" Patton said slightly stunned if what had just occured.

"Yes the did, and if we wish to see if this 'Virge' is Virgil then it would be in our best interest to follow those children before we lose sight if them" Logan said pushing up his glasses.

"Then let us begin our adventure" Roman shouted beginning to jog after the group of teens. Making the other two run after him.

After arriving at the orphanage

There was giggling and laughter sounding from inside.

The three main sides had just arrived in time to hear

"Common Virgil sing for us please, pretty please." The children pleaded with Virgil pushing him slightly towards the stage.

"Alright you little demons, but just one sing alright." Virgil said laughing at the children, as he sat at the piano.

"Now, how about a classic, what do you all think of... Paper Crown?" Virgil asked turning to the children.
A series if yes's were heard. Virgil smiled " Very well then" he uttered.
And began playing the piano.

A paper crown
And a heart made of glass
A tattered gown
And her kingdom of ash
She walks alone
She can never look back
The story of a queen whose castle has fallen to the sea

Virgil frowned slightly

She'll make it out
But she's never the same
She's lookin' down
At the scars that remain
But you hold your ground
Though your kingdoms in flames
'Cause it's the story of a queen who's castle has fallen to the sea
Knowing there's no one who will be
A king that will come and save his queen

Virgil smiled when he heard some of the children singing along

When all she needs
And all she wants
When all she finds
When all she is, and ever was
Is compromised
'Cause there's no one to love her when
You built your walls
Too high
'Cause there's no one to love you when you build
Your walls
Too high
She's looking out
From the war that's inside
She's screaming out
'Cause no one survived
But when you're all alone
You wait and you hide
'Cause it's the story of a queen whose castle has fallen to the sea
Knowing, there's no one who will be
A king who will come and save his queen

Virgil smiled more as most of the children joined in singing

When all she needs
When all she wants
And all she finds
When all she is, and ever was
Is compromised
'Cause there's no one to love her when
You built your walls
Too high
And there's no one to love you when you build
Your walls
Too high

There is no one
Who is strong enough
To save your love
There's no fairytale

When all she needs
When all she wants
When all she finds
When all she is, and ever was
Is compromised
'Cause there's no one to love her
You built your walls too high
And there's no one to love you when you trap yourself
Inside

The children cheered and the purple haired boy and the black haired girl tackled him to the ground. Virgil landed with a thud and groaned "Alright, both of you get off, I know it's been awhile but you going to break my ribs." Virgil said laughing as the two sighed and reluctantly got off. " Hey Teresa." Virgil said addressing the black haired girl. "Are Marcus and Alec dating yet" Virgil said nudging the girl slightly with his hip. The girl got an evil look on her face
As she looked up to Virgil. "They did." She said, Virgil now mirroring her look. "Ooh ho ho nice to know." Virgil said walking over to the purple haired boy who was know chatting with the smaller brown haired boy
"So, Marcus, Alec, have you two been, hmm how should I say this, getting it on?" Virgil said smirking as their faces went bright red. "W-what no, nothing like that." The smaller brown haired boy, know as Alec said. "Virgil Shut up!" Marcus yelled as he started chasing Virgil, who started laughing ad he ran away.

Patton was smiling as he saw the bright smile on Virgil's face as he was chased by the orphans. Patton loved seeing his son happy, even if being happy was away from him.