Nineteen

~
Billie
~

"You should just wait in her bunk wearing nothing, she won't be able to ignore that," Ash suggests and I give her a look. "What?"

"Sex isn't going to fix this."

"Sex fixes everything," she says with a chuckle and goes back to looking down at her phone.

It's been 3 days since I fainted on stage and Lexi found out I'm pregnant, and we haven't talked much since. Every time I try to talk to her she says she needs space, and the rest of the time I'm too busy doing stuff for tour to see her.

Luckily the next night was off for me, so I didn't have to cancel any shows. I'm already back in full swing, even though Chris and Fin are trying to get me to slow down and take some time to relax. I can't let my fans down like that.

"Just give her the time she needs and try not to freak out," Zoe says and I whine, which earns a stern look. "Billie, you owe her a little bit of space."

"I don't wanna give her space, I wanna kiss her," I complain and let out a little huff. "And do more than kiss her."

"Hot," Ash smirks.

"Gross," Zoe says at the same time, and I laugh at both of them.

It's really nice having good friends with me on tour, especially now with Lexi giving me a bit of the cold shoulder. Zoe I brought with me as a guest, but Ash I didn't know before we left. She's a member of the lighting crew, and Lexi introduced us properly after a few days and we hit it off pretty quick. That same night we were drinking with some of the other crew, and she confessed that she didn't actually know who I was before accepting the job. She thought I was gonna be a dude. I liked her even more after that.

"I'm gonna get more ice," I say after looking down at my cup of ice tea to find it all melted.

We're in a hotel tonight which is nice. I'm rooming with Zoe and Ash for tonight, which is both great and terrible. It's great because I love them, but it's terrible because I was supposed to share with Lexi, and I'd much rather be cuddling with her right now. Instead she's sharing with someone from the audio crew, probably Grey since they're so close.

"Can you get me a Snickers from the vending machine?" Ash asks with pouty lips and I roll my eyes playfully but nod anyway.

I grab the empty ice box then walk out of the room and down the carpeted hall to the ice machine, where I get a few more scoopfuls. Just as I'm about to dig some money out for the vending machine, a door opening a few feet away distracts me, and I look up to see Lexi stepping out with Grey.

They're both dressed up to go somewhere, Lexi wearing a black tee that compliments her tanned skin and ripped up denim shorts over fishnets. She has some smoky eye makeup on that makes her stormy eyes pop, and her long dark hair is in waves over her shoulders. God damn, she looks hot.

Her eyes are on her phone, so she doesn't notice me right away, but I clear my throat so she looks up.

"Oh, hey Bil."

"Hi," I say quietly and glance at Grey for a second, giving him a slight smile. "Where are you guys going?"

I like Grey, he's really sweet and goofy despite looking pretty scary to some people. Kind of like Lexi, now that I think about it.