Twenty Two (and a half)

~
Alexis
~
*all smut no plot development so skip it if you want. smut is hard for me guys i- whatever*

"I do trust you, Lex. I just need to keep my career in mind," Billie explains and I huff while keeping my eyes on the road as I drive. "Babe. Don't be all mad."

"I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed."

"Oh my god, you're ridiculous," Billie whines and I crack a slight smile because I'm not actually upset, it's just fun to mess with her.

"All this because I wouldn't let you fuck me in a Trader Joe's," she mutters and I can't control my snort of amusement.

"I thought you were a woman of your word," I accuse and look over at her with a teasing smile, so in case she didn't already, she knows I'm joking. "I was promised head."

"Actually, I was promised head because I found the stuffed animal," Billie argues and I bite my lip.

I knew I shouldn't have let her find it.

Scratch that, her smile when she did made it worth it.

"Think about it this way," she says as I look at the road again, leaning over to bring her lips close to my ear. "You can fuck me however you want back at the hotel."

I shiver slightly when she nips at my earlobe, and resist the urge to close my eyes.

"Careful, princess," I mumble and she chuckles as she settles back into her seat.

"I don't want you to be careful with me," she says back and I let out a little groan while putting more pressure on the gas pedal so we get to the hotel faster. Billie giggles at the action, obviously enjoying working me up.

"If anyone tries to pull one of us away when we get back, Imma go ape shit," I say honestly and take one hand off the wheel to rest on Billie's thigh.

She spreads her legs more for me, but I just tease her by slowly rubbing and teasing further up her thigh. I never put my hand where she wants it though, so by the end of the drive she's squirming and desperate for more; just how I want her.

We pull up in front of the hotel and both hop out quickly. I toss the keys to the valet guy and thank him before walking around to where Billie is and walking into the lobby with her quickly.

"Billie!"

"Billie over here!"

We both ignore the paps yelling from the sidewalk in front of the hotel and walk straight in, making a beeline for the elevator. I internally groan when someone else steps in with us, meaning that we can't mess around while we go up to our floor.

When the doors open on our floor I wrap my arms around Billie's waist and she giggles cutely while we clumsily walk out of the elevator together and towards our room.

"You're so in for it," I whisper in her ear while she digs through her pockets to find the room key, and I smile when I feel her shiver in my arms.

I pull back when I hear another door in the hall open and look over to see Finneas stepping out of his room with an ice bucket.