8

Ben coughed to make them aware of his presence.

"Oh, hi. We watched from here well done son," his father said.

"Thanks dad."

His parents left and he closed his office door.

"So, did you do the green bubble thing?" He asked.

"I think so. When I did it my ring glowed."

"I didn't know you could do that. I'd ask Mal about it sometime if you're up to it."

"Ok."

I plopped down on his couch and he came over and hovered on top of me.

"Where were we?" He asked.

I grabbed his neck and pulled him back to me. We starting making out again. Things got heated very quickly. My hand rested underneath his shirt as his hand rested on my thigh. He squeezed it and I jumped. I pulled away and my forehead rested on his.

"I wasn't going too far was I?" He asked.

"No, you're fine it just startled me."

He sat up and I kissed his cheek.

"Ok I have kingly duties to fulfill. Have you gotten your dress for the cotillion yet?"

"No I have not, I haven't even thought about it to be honest. I'll probably just have Evie make it."

"That sounds like a great idea."

"Ok I'm going to head out and do that stuff while you attend your responsibilities."

I curtsied jokingly and he bowed.

"Goodbye my king."

"Goodbye my love."

I closed the door blushing and started walking to my room to check on Cecilia.

"Ok are you done being an asshole?" I questioned as I walked in.

"What? I'm fine just working on cotillion," she replied.

"Ok I've got to go get measurements for my dress and talk to Evie about all that. Is Quinn for sure still doing the plan?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'll see you later."

I left and went to Evies room.

"Hello beautiful," I said walking into her room.

Mal was standing talking to Evie. Evie looked concerned. Mal ignored me.

"Ok I'll talk to you more about this after your appointment."

"Ok."

Mal left and Evie looked at me.

"I need a dress," I said.

"Yes you do. I was thinking green since it your perfect color. Also you don't need to pay me because everyone will want a dress of mine after seeing it in it's true beauty. Ok measurements first and then I'll show you some ideas."

"Okay."

After measurements she showed me a design I thought was beautiful. I agreed on it right away. I hugged Evie.

"Thank you so much!"

"It's no problem."

She pulled away and looked at me.

"Yknow when you first got here I didn't really believe you were here to be good, but now I do."

I smiled and left. What did she mean by that? I still want to leave. Right? I went to my room and saw Celia trying on her dress.

"Wow! That's so pretty on you!" I said.

"Thanks, although I'm not sure about it," she said standing in front of the mirror

The door opened again and I turned to see Quinn coming in. He stopped in his tracks and I could see him blushing.

"Celia can I talk to you... Alone?" He asked.

I left the room and closed the door. I pushed my head against the door to listen in.

"You look beautiful," he said.

"Thank you."

"I wanted to see if you'd be my date to cotillion," he said.

"Quinn we talked about this. We're here to get revenge not to date or anything. We both have to be focused on our target," she explained.

"I'm more focused right now on being with you."

I didn't hesr anything for a couple of seconds. I heard rustling and a chair moving. I heard lipsmacking. Ew. When it stopped I heard heavy breaths.

"Quinn," she said, "I'm sorry, I can't."

I heard a loud sound and backed away from the door.

"Quinn, wait!"

Quinn stormed out of our room once again. I poked my head in.

"Leave me alone," Celia hissed at me.

Again, really?

I went to Ben's office again and it was locked. I knocked and heard nothing. Maybe he's in his room. I walked to his room and knocked on his door. He opened the door in only shorts.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Yknow how my roomate was angry yesterday?"

He nodded.

"Well she kicked me out again."

"Again? C'mon in me casa su casa."

I realised I didn't grab a bag this time and figured I could sleep in what I was wearing. Ben sat at the edge of his bed and rubbed his eyes. I think at that moment he realised I didn't have clothes to change into because he went to his closet and came back with a big shirt. He handed it to me. So I sleep in jeans and a tshirt. Unless I sleep in underwear and a tshirt.

"I won't bite if you sleep without pants I promise," Ben said basically reading my mind.

I nodded and went to his bathroom to change. I closed the door and started to change. After I took off my pants and shirt the door opened slightly.

"Hey would you hand me those pants really quick. I'm not peaking."

I odly didn't care if he had seen me in my bra and panties.

"Here, and I don't care."

"You don't?"

"Not really, you've seen me in a swimsuit which is basically the exact same thing."

The door opened completely and Ben came in with his eyes still closed.

"What?" I questioned.

His ice cold hands touched my skin on my hip abs i flinched. Chills ran down my back.

"Sorry. I'll go back in there."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards me. I pulled him into a kiss and felt his hands sit on my hip. I pulled away and he kept his eyes closed.

"You can open your eyes."

He slowly opened his eyes and he took in my whole body with them. I started getting nervous, what if he didn't like my body? His hands pulled my body against his and I could feel something in his pants.