16

(TW!! Mentions if rape and unconsensual touching. Please proceed with caution)

He flipped us over and pushed me against the seat.

"You know unconsentual sex is my favorite," he said.

He tore off my shirt and licked in between my breasts. His finger traced the scar on my stomache.

"Harry! Stop! Let go!" I yelled at him.

He took off his jacket and sat it in the passenger seat. He started unbuckling his belt. I knee'd him straight in the dick, hard. I grabbed his keys out of the jacket pocket and unlocked the car. He grabbed my wrist and I bit his hand. I opened the car door and sprinted out. I closed the door and locked it with the keys. I dropped the keys and smashed them. I shortly realised where I was. I ran as fast as I could towards town with no shirt.

I started getting close to town. It was raining and I was crying while running. I heard someone call out my name and recognized the voice. I stopped and looked around. Ben stood across the road from me. I ran over there and tackled him in a hug. I was freezing and he was warm. He had an umbrella. Evie wasn't with him thank god. I didn't exactly want many people to see me shirtless. I was still crying and Ben lifted up my face. He quickly realised I didn't have a shirt on and he opened his coat to let me in with him. I pressed my cold body against his warm clothed chest. He wrapped an arms around me pushing me into his chest harder so I'd get warm.

He pulled off his top coat and made me put it on. We walked arm in arm to town. Ben, thankfully, didn't ask any questions, just made sure I was ok. We met Evie at the hideout. She saw me and ran to me.

"I knew you'd get away from him," she said.

"Jesus you're soaked," she said pulling away.

"I've got clothes in here don't worry," I said.

I went to my side of the room and Ben followed.

"I'm changing turn around," I said.

"Nothing I haven't seen before," he remarked.

I started crying again after being reminded about what happened with Harry.

"I'm sorry, I was joking," Ben said hugging me.

"Ben. Back off," Evie said.

I grabbed my pillow and sobbed into it.

"Harry's car?" She asked me.

I nodded crying harder.

"I'm going to fucking kill him," Evie said.

"I- I knee'd him in the crotch and locked him in his own car," I said.

"He knows how it feels now. What a sick Bastard."

"I'm lost," Ben said.

How was I supposed to tell Ben for a solid two years of my life I was raped consitantly by Harry in that stupid car and anywhere he wanted.

"Ben leave it," Evie said sensing my reluctancy.

I stood up.

"Can you guys just turn around while I change please," I said with a stuffed nose.

Evie nodded and turned around. Ben looked confused but still turned around. I changed into new clothes. I noticed a bruise on my thigh and started crying again. Ben turned around and I put on my pants quickly. He came over to me and hugged me. I didn't want anybody to touch me right now.

"Please just give me some space right now.."

"Ben, seriously just do what she says," Evie sharply hissed at him.

He stood up.

"Someone needs to explain what's going on," he said.

We sat in silence for a second.

"Do you want me to tell him outside Jackie?" Evil asked.

I thought about it for a second. I nodded and they both went out. He's going to hate me. He's going to think I'm disgusting and a whore. Oh god this is all my fault. I should've just let Ben handle Harry earlier. I should've just let him rape me and take me back here. I heard them coming back up and I got anxious and scared.

Evie walked in and closed the door. Where was he?

"He hates me doesn't he?" I asked.

"No Jackie, he's pissed at Harry. He's cooling off before he does something he regrets."

"God he fucking hates me. I'm so dusgusting I wish he just didn't ask. God I hate myself."

I spiraled and Evie sat down and pulled my head into her lap. She ran her fingers through my hair to calm me down. I stopped talking and started calming down. I heard Ben coming up the stairs and I sat up straight feeling extremely anxious. He looked like he'd been crying. I met his eyes and got scared. I looked away and he came over to me pulling me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you Jackie."

"No, its okay Ben. It's not your fault."

"I should've protected you. I promise I'll protect you forever. I promise."

I kissed his forhead.

"It's okay."

"Are we ready to go home?" Evie asked.

I nodded and we went outside. Evie pulled a cover off the limo from the palace.

"I'll drive my bike back after picking up Uma," I said.

"We'll follow you," Ben said.

I nodded and left.

~

When we got to Uma's we all went inside. Uma wasn't in the front and I got worried. Where could she be?

"Ursula? Where's Uma?" I called out.

"Harry took her this morning saying he was taking her to you," she said coming out of the back.

"He what? I never asked him to do that."

Ursula's face turned to worry. As much as people thought she hated and abused Uma, Ursula loved her daughter and only wanted what was best for her.

"We'll get her back and take her to Auradon with us, don't worry," I said putting my hand on hers.

"Thank you darling, you always had good in ya," she said taking my hand in hers, "keep this. When Uma graduates give it to her for me."

Ursula put a velvet bag in my hands full of coins.

"She's earned it," Ursula said heading back to the kitchen.

"I will."

I put the bag in my inner jacket pocket and turned around towards Evie and Ben.

"We've got to make a visit to Skull dungeon."