15

I walked into Uma's. Shay was still mopping up her mess. She saw us enter and lunged at me. Ben stood in front of me and put his hand up.

"This is official Auradon business. Please continue your cleaning," he said.

"I wasn't talking to you prince charming."

"I'm not prince charming."

"Whatever," she pushed him to the side and tried to grab me.

I muttered out a spell and she had ropes around her again. I grabbed Ben's arm and he glared at Shay.

"Leave her," I said.

Uma looked at me and sighed.

"Seriously, I have enough to do I don't need a turf war and a robbery," Uma said.

"We're not here to rob you," Evie said.

"Why would we do that?" Ben asked.

"Jackie used to work for-" Uma started.

"No, we're here to take you to Auradon."

Uma's face dropped.

"Really? You're not kidding?" She asked.

"Nope. It's your day Uma go tell your mom we're taking you for free."

"Okay!" She said running into the back.

"So you used to work for who?" Ben asked.

I tensed up. Ben didn't need to know how I got my money when I lived here.

"Uhm..." I started.

I turned when I heard someone walk in. My heart dropped when Harry, captain hook's son came in.

"Shit," I muttered and turned around hiding my face.

Ben turned around confused.

"What's going on?" Ben asked.

I felt my ass get groped and I turned around roughly grabbing the guilty party's wrist. Harry.

"What's up babe," he said leaning up against me.

I pushed him off. Ben turned around looking pissed. I sat my hand on his chest.

"Ignore him," I told Ben.

Ben's eyes were now a golden red color. He looked at me and they went back to brown.

"Who's the prince?" Harry asked.

"Fuck off," I responded.

Harry pressed against me again grabbing my boob.

"That's not the way to talk with me you know that. I asked you a ques-"

Harry was cut off by Ben pushing him to the ground. I wrapped my arms around Ben's shoulders and pulled him back. Harry jumped back up and I moved in front of Ben. Harry swung his hook at me and I dodged it. I went to kick his leg and he grabbed my thigh pulling me closer to him.

"Just like old times baby," Harry said.

I threw a punch at his face and Harry grabbed it, stabbing his hook into my pant leg and pulling my leg on his shoulder. He leaned down so his face was ever so close to my crouch. He took a big sniff like the weirdo he was.

"Kept it clean for me?" He asked.

Ben rammed into Harry tackling him to the ground. He punched Harry's face again and again. I pulled Ben off of Harry and his eyes were red. I pulled him into a hug and Evie pushed her heel onto Harry's chest keeping him down.

"Evie no!"

He grabbed her leg and I grabbed her by the shoulder's pulling her away from him.

"You're a sea urchin Harry. Fuck off," I said.

He stood up wiping blood from his mouth and nose.

"That all you got miss princess?" He taunted to me.

I walked up smoothly to him showing off my curves. I got up close to him and kicked the back of his leg making him to his knees. I grabbed either side of his face and leaned to to his level. I swiftly knocked his head into my knee and he fell back.

I turned around and started walking back to Ben. His facial expression changed and I got pulled back by my hair. I crashed into Harry's shoulder and he picked me up over his back. Ben ran at us and Harry ran. We went out the doors and I tried to squirm out of his strong grip, but failed. I kicked him hard but his grip stayed strong. He threw me into the back of his car and locked it.

Harry's car had no way to unlock from the inside, he'd stolen it when it was that way 5 years ago. I immediately got scared. I knew there was no way out of his car because he'd locked me in it countless times. He got in his front seat and put his keys in his left pocket. He dropped his fake hook in its holder. He started his car with a button and I moved to the front seat as he drive away.

"That's not safe," he said.

"Whatever dickhead. Where are we going."

"Where do you think?"

"My dad's? You know he's trying to kill me now right?"

"No we're not going to your father's are you stupid? We're going to the gang's building. Everyone will be happy to see you," he said looking at me in my eyes.

Jesus why must he do this. I know he's not good for me.

"Please just come in and say hi, everyone misses you. Even me," he said putting his hand on my thigh.

I pulled his hand off and glared at him.

"I have a boyfriend and a good life Harry. I miss my friends here, but I'm not coming back to this life."

Harry pulled over. He looked at me. I knew what was going to happen. Harry grabbed me and pulled me onto him. I straddled him unwillingly.

"Seriously Harry," I said trying to get off of him.

His hand held me on him tight. He moved one hand to my back and forced me down to his mouth. He kissed my neck and I groaned out of disgust.

"Seriously."

He kissed up and down my neck. I let him because I knew I couldn't stop him.

"Don't I make you feel better than he does?" Harry moaned out pushing his hand into my pants.

"Harry, stop," I ordered.

He looked up angrily.

"And if I don't?" He groaned out pushing his boner onto me.

"I'll make you," I said pissed.

He wasn't doing this again, I wasn't allowing it.