14

I broke the spell on Shay and told her to clean up her mess. I carried Ben on my back and got some warm water from Uma. I sat Ben down on a chair and threw it in his face. He woke up almost instantly and looked at me.

"Jackie-!"

I shushed him and stood up.

"Shay if you ever touch Ben again, I will personally make sure you understand how much pain your father went through."

Ben and I left and we walked in silence to the hideout. I walked up inside and Ben followed me.

"Evie! I got him."

"Really? Great. Now you guys can talk while I go visit Izzy."

"Wait Ev-"

"Nope, no buts get to talking."

She left and I sat on my bed. Ben came over.

"Nope, my space. If you need to say something you can say it 5 feet from my bed," I ordered.

"Jackie, I just want-"

"No, I'm not going back. I don't want to live in a place where I have to have such high walls up to block anyone from seeing my true self."

"Jackie I didn't mean to make you feel as though you couldn't be yourself. I just want you to come home."

"I am home, Ben. This is my home. The isle is my home, whether we ignore it or whether we acknowledge it, the mainland will never be my home!" I shouted at him.

His face fell and I felt guilty.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not cut out for the life of a princess."

"Jackie I want you to be the queen of Auradon. I want you to be there with me, I want that to be your home, I want to be your home. I want you to consider the people of Auradon your people. Jackie, I want you in my life and my future. "

I started crying and he came over to me hugging me. He pulled me tightly into hug.

"Please come back, Jackie, I need you," Ben mumbled into my shoulder.

"Before I decide anything, I want to visit my father."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded and we both left.

"Are sure you want to come with?" I asked.

He nodded and we walked to my father's house. When we got there I opened the door without knocking and saw my father in the living room.

"Jackie! You did it! You killed the prince! Where's the crown? I knew you could do it."

Ben walked in and my father jumped.

"What? You brought him alive?" He asked.

"Dad this is prince Ben. Ben this is my dad Hans," I introduced.

My dad bowed with a smirk on his face.

"No need Mr. Westergaard," Ben said smiling.

"Why so formal? Just call me King Hans!"

"Dad you don't have any royal status."

"Shut it Jackie," he muttered," So Ben, why are you visiting me?"

My dad smirked and getting closer. I noticed a knife behind my dad's back and instantly bubbled my dad. I grabbed Ben's hand and held it.

"Ok I'm done with friendly introductions. Ben and I are dating."

He gasped loudly and dropped his knife. He banged on the bubble.

"No you are not! You were supposed to kill him!"

"I'm sorry father."

I looked down and the bubble popped. I grabbed the knife and held it tightly.

"You're a disappointment! You filthy girl! How dare you not heed my orders!" He yelled at me.

"I'm sorry father," I said again.

Ben grabbed my wrist and pulled us both out of my childhood home. I started crying and Ben pulled me to the side of the road.

"Hey, you're not a disappointment, I'm so proud of you Jackie."

"I'm a failure. I had one job and I let my feelings get in the way of it."

Ben's hand went to my cheek and held it; I leaned into his touch.

"I could never hurt you Ben," I said.

"I know," he said.

He pulled me up and we walked back to the hideout. Evie wasn't there. I was sitting on my bed leaning onto Ben's shoulder. We sat in a comfortable silence; we both were clearly thinking about what to say. I sat up and sighed.

"Ben I don't know If I can go back."

"Why?"

"I'm not fit to be a princess or queen. I don't know a single thing about either. I constantly worried about how I was percieved by the press and everyone and it got to me. I don't want to worry about all of that, I just want to be with you."

"Then be with me, I know if you stay true to yourself you'll make the perfect queen."

"I'm not sure," I said.

I looked away. He took my chin and moved my face to look at him.

"I am."

He pulled my face towards his and kissed me. We kissed passionately. Things started getting heated and his kisses went to my neck. I moaned out and bit my lip. Ben looked up to my face and smiled.

"What?" I asked when he smirked.

"I just knew you couldn't stay away from me," he said slipping his hand under my shirt and groping my boob.

I moaned out and he kissed my chest before taking off my shirt. I heard the noise of the gate opening and grabbed my shirt; I hurriedly put it on. The door to upstairs opened and I jumped off the bed. Evie walked in.

"I have everything I need. It's time to go. You're coming Jackie, like it or not," she said.

"I'll go," I said.

Ben walked over to me and grabbed my hand. I couldn't help but feel somewhat upset that I was leaving again. We were leaving my home and the kids who wanted to go to Auradon.

"On one condition," I continued, "Uma comes with."

"I mean I don't speak for the king, but I'd happily take her after a bit of questioning.

"Being king, I agree to this condition, of course, after questioning."

~~~~~
Two chapters tonight ;)))))))
Solely because I've already written up to chapter 18 :))))) im stocket up on chapters for you guys