17

"Harry," Evie growled out.

"No, Jackie, you go back to Auradon and we'll get her back."

"No I'm not letting him win."

I walked out and to my bike.

"Evie stay here Ben and I will take my bike."

"Okay, be safe, I'll be at the entrance waiting for you when you get done," she said.

I nodded and got on my bike. I drive past where Harry stopped and straight to the cave that is Skull Dungeon. I parked my bike at the entrance and kept the key. Evie pulled up with the Limo and

"Okay, we're both going in. These people know me, but they don't know you. Harry's on his route right now so I can probably convince them to give Uma to me," I explained.

Ben nodded and we walked in. I walked into the main room and noticed Quinn right away. He looked over and did a double take.

"Jackie?" He asked.

Lynn (twin of Shay), Gustav (second- and smarter- son of Guston), and Trix (daughter of Yzma), were all sitting at a table playing cards with Quinn. They all turned their heads and gasped. I suddenly got dog piled on by them.

"Okay kiddos calm down. I missed you too," I said.

"What is like in Auradon? Are there laboratories?" Trix asked.

"Are there lots of mirrors?" Gustav asked.

"What about female Tourney players?" Lynn asked

"Wow wow, calm down with the questions. Yes, yes, and yes. It's amazing. That's not why I'm here. You guys know why."

"Uma? Is that why he took her? You want Uma?" Trix asked.

"Yes. I'm taking her to Auradon and hopefully I can take you guys there soon."

"We want her to go, but... Harry would kill us for letting her go," Quinn said still sitting at the table.

"He's not here currently, just say she escaped sonehow," I said.

"That won't be happening," a voice said from the hallway.

Gothel's daughter Leah stepped out of the shadows. She walked out in a tiny, tight, red dress. Her tight black curls formed a unique bob. Her black fishnets clung to her legs. She walked smoothly over to Ben and I, rubbed against Ben's shoulder, and walked in front of me. Ben's eyes didn't linger and I thanked god I had a good guy.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Harry's fiance, but don't tell your guy friend here," she whispered into my ear.

"This is my boyfriend," I said and he put his arm around my waist.

"That's why he didn't stare. Well if you ever get bored boy, don't hesitate. Although H might kill you," she said touching his chin.

I cleared my throat.

"Sorry I'm in a happy and serious relationship."

"So am I," she replied.

"Dolly, leave him be. They've come to visit us," Quinn said.

"No, they've come to collect Uma. Well sorry you can't have her. She's a little busy right now, with Harry, but don't worry, I'm not jelly," she said smiling.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"In his room," she said.

"I'll kill him if he even lays a finger on her," I said storming up the wooden stairs that led up to another portion of the cave.

"Where you going big guy, she's a big girl she can handle herself," the girl said.

I turned around and Ben stood at the bottom of the stairs looking up to me.

"Don't worry I'll keep you busy," she said.

He pushed her off of himself and came up.

"I said, she can handle herself," the girl's hair turned blue and Ben reversed back down the stairs.

"Good boy," she said.

"Leave him alone," I said bubbling him.

She looked up to me.

"Little miss goddess gift. Fine, take him. You'll both get stuck anyway," she said.

The bubble popped and he followed me up. We got to Harry's room door and I kicked it open. Harry looked up from his bed.

"Well hello baby," he said.

Uma wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"Where is she," I growled.

"Closet," he said," you brought your boy toy? Ew. Three's a crowd."

"Shut up," Ben barked at him.

"Oooh, and he's mouthy, what a turn off, but for you baby. Everything turns me on."

I reached for the closet door and Harry hooked my shirt and pulled me onto the bed. He was on top of me for a millisecond before Ben tackled him off me. I jumped to the closet and Uma sat unconscious and tied up. I muttered a spell and the roped were gone. I pulled her over my shoulder.

"Ben, let's get out of here," I said.

I looked over and Ben was punching Harry in the face. Blood coming from Harry's nose.

"Ben!" I yelled out.

He snapped back and jumped off Harry. We both ran down the stairs.

"Ok bitch, enough playing around," Dolly said.

He hair glowed blue and Trix ran into to her pushing her to the ground. Her hair lost its color and she grabbed Trix by her hair.

"You little runt, you don't deserve to be here, let alone near me!" She screamed.

I stepped on Dolly's wrist and she let go of Trix. Trix jumped up and we all ran out. Evie had the doors to the limo open. I kissed Ben and pushed him towards the limo with the girls. I jumped on my bike and heard Harry yelling behind me. I started my bike and looked back to see Harry running out. I pushed the gas and sped off. I looked behind me and he blew me a kiss.

I turned around and sped to the bridge. The limo crossed over and I went through easily with my bike. When we got to Auradon prep I hopped off my bike and Evie parked the car. Ben came out with Trix and Uma was still in the car asleep. Ben picmed her up Bridal style and we took her and Trix to sny empty room. Trix looked around at the pink color and frowned. I swished my fingers and though of the color spell I used on my bedroom.

The colors of her side changed to purple and black

"Thank you," she said to me.

I nodded and Ben laid Uma on her bed. I swished my finger again and he side was teal and off white colors.

"Okay settle in and Evie will bring by your schedule soon," I told her.