🎨 chapter.02 🎨

"Mind telling me who Yukhei is?" The man, Mr Lee, asked. A breathy chuckle that in all honesty made Jisung feel weak at the knees. He leaned back against the lockers for support.

Jisung gulped. "N-no one. Nobody at all" he sputtered, suddenly really really nervous.

It was obvious that Mr Lee was an alpha, he practically reeked of power and dominance... but it was strangely attractive and Jisung didn't know what was happening.

The stoic expression he once wore was now long gone and instead replaced by a grin, and god he had the most amazing eye smile that Jisung could forever look into...

He looked away.

There was no way that Jisung would ever fall for an alpha, or his soul mate for that matter.

"How come I've never seen you before?" Jisung finally dared to ask after he regained composure and posture, finally coming to the realisation that yeah, he had no idea who Mr Lee was, the only other Mr Lee mixed in with the several other Mr Lee's at school he knew was the calculus teacher.

But right before this Mr Lee could answer the bell rang, hard and shrill. The blonde then gave a smile before walking off down the corridor, disappearing into the sea of students.

Jisung shook his head and slapped his cheeks a few times, trying to regain focus on his morals. He opened his locker and grabbed his things out of it, only then he was bumped into from behind and knocked headfirst into his locker. Then came the gross kissing sounds right in his ear.

He whipped around and felt the need to gag pull at the back of his throat. "Can you not" he huffed, shoving the overly PDA couple off of him. They stumbled, but the taller of the two had his arms secured around the smallers waist and they stayed with two feet on the ground, or four— basically they didn't fall over.

Jaemin gave his little cousin a teasing smile. "I don't know Jisungie, can't we?" Renjun, Jaemin's soulmate, giggled like a lovesick puppy and pulled away from his protective hold and began to get books out of his locker. The youngest rolled his eyes and made a 'tsk' noise all in the name of disgust.

Jisung turned back around and pulled out his biology books for fifth period and music books for sixth period, stuffing them both into his backpack. "I'd rather not have that noise replay like a broken record in the back of my mind for two hours, so yeah, can you not" Jisung sassed back.

He slammed his locker shut and wandered off down the hallway, not being able to get rid of the smell of new Mr Lee's cologne because god shitting damn did it smell like the heavens. Yes, Jisung had an odd attraction to cologne, but not his dads cologne because fuck that smells like his granddads carpet.

Jisung rounded the corner and made his way into his biology classroom. The teacher wasn't there, but there was the majority of the clump of humanity he calls his peers was so it wasn't all empty. He ran his fingers along each desk, humming a little tune to a song he can't remember the name of and sat down in his seat— middle of the class, slightly to the left of the door. Next to him sat Oscar, a boy from his year who had a crush on him in freshman year.

It was kinda flattering, I mean, at the very least it wasn't Yukhei, cause that boy has been obsessed with the younger since he saw him on Jisung's first day at Stanton.

Anyway,

Jisung dumped his bag by the legs of the desk and slumped back into his chair, looking around the room out of sheer boredom as he tapped the tune on the desk instead of humming it. Oscar turned to him and with a sharp look and shushed him. Jisung rolled his eyes and continued.

No way was he letting some midget tell him what to do.

Nearly a minute passed before Oscar turned back around and hissed at him saying: "Would you cut that out already!" Jisung took his fingers off the desk in mock surrender and placed them on his lap after leaning forwards and resting his forearms on his thighs.

There was no possible way to feel comfortable in a lopsided plastic chair.

Five minutes into the future and everyone's waiting for the teacher to grace them with their presence. Nobody knew who their new biology teacher would be considering their previous teacher went on long service leave for the remainder of the year. That guy, Mr Anderson, was like one foot in the grave at all times.

No seriously, he was so old and wrinkly it looked like his skin was melting off his bones, and he had a lazy eye so you never knew which eye to look into when you were talking to him because according to society norms making eye contact is polite and—

Okay enough with offending old people.

"Hey, Ji" a girl asked catching the plum haired boys attention. Her name was Nancy, and she had a very intimate connection with her pocket mirror. Her long black hair was pulled into a messy side plait, with strands going in eight different directions, and to Jisung it kind of looked like they were antennas trying to communicate with aliens from Area 51.

Jisung hummed in response. "Who do you think our new teacher will be?"

"Dunno" he shrugged "I just hope it's not some stuck up British lady who can't pronounce things properly because she's too posh for the modern age" Nancy laughed and turned back around, just as the door opened.

And guess who walks in?

Mr Lee. The hot blondie who somehow managed to make Jisung feel like he was in cloud 9 just by making eye contact, that creepy thing we do because us children have manners...

"Good morning everyone" The blondes deep, but not Jaemin kind of deep voice resonated around the room because his drop dead gorgeous looks managed to make everyone gape at him in pure silence.

The guy was pretty much 75% legs which was evident as he took long strides over to his desk. He place his bag down on the desk and sat on the corner of it, doing that weird leg crossing things that dads always do and interlocking his fingers, resting his hands in his lap.

"My name is Mr Lee and I'll be taking your class for the remainder of this year as your previous teacher... Mr Anderson I believe has gone on long service leave" The blonde explained.

Jisung looked around the room and he didn't want to admit it, but he felt the same way every girl was looking.

Mouth open, eyes wide, probably thinking why was this man so god damn gorgeous?

Jisung slumped into his chair glumly, pouting. Somehow he was going to have to survive the year with him-x not that he liked him or anything!

No way!

Park Jisung would never ever fall for an alpha, let alone his teacher. It wasn't one of his morals... well, that's what he likes to tell himself anyway.