🎨 chapter.17 🎨

Jisung felt horrified to say the least.

How could he have been so stupid as to not make sure anyone had followed after he'd gone inside the office?

It was even worse that Oscar of all people found out, and Jisung knew Oscar saw right through his lies, Jisung never was the best at lying. He felt dread envelope his chest as he stepped through the doors of the school the next day. Trying to look like he wasn't on the verge of having a heart attack every time he saw a head of blonde Oscar coloured hair throughout the crowded halls.

Stuffing his hands into the pocket of his hoodie Jisung weaves through the hallway until he found himself eyeing the cafeteria. He wanted to go and see Chenle, their lunch table having been the morning meeting spot since they were freshmen.

'Ah fuck it' Jisung thought, biting his lip as he walked through the archway into the large, partially empty cafeteria. And just as he though, Chenle was sitting at their lunch table, holding hands with Yeeun like the lovesick puppy he is.

Smirking, Jisung wandered over to the table and slid into the seat across from the two.

"Morning"

"What the shit, Jisung don't scare me like that!" Chenle squealed, holding his baby sized hand against his chest, mouth wide open as Yeeun giggled.

Jisung laughed. "But you're just so easy to scare, Lele, how could I not?"

"I hate you" Chenle pouted.

"Try and be mad all you want but we all know you cant hold it up for that long" Jisung sing-songed, rocking side to side in his chair like a giddy five year old.

The three sat there chatting and giggling until the bell went ten minutes later. It was like a tidal wave of teenagers flooded into the corridor, engulfing the trio. Somewhere along the line, Jisung felt someone wrap their hand around his wrist, pulling him away from the crowd and into the bathroom.

Looking around he saw no one, until he noticed Oscar locking the door and nearly going into cardiac arrest.

"Fucking hell Oscar I thought I was being kidnapped!" Jisung screeched, voice cracking embarrassingly.

Oscar giggled and ran a hand through his blonde locks. "It's a high school Jisung, you don't just get kidnapped in the middle of a hallway" the boy deadpanned.

"People get kidnapped all the time at school, don't you watch the news. Do you not have eyes?" Jisung said in a matter-of-fact tone of voice, Oscar noticeably a little irritated.

Silence washed over them. Jisung couldn't stand it, Oscar was just looking at him weirdly, again.

"So if you're not kidnapping me, are you gonna rape me?" Jisung tried.

"No" Oscar deadpanned once more.

"Murder me?"

"No"

"Assault me?"

"Once again, no"

"What about sexually assaulting me?" Jisung asked wearily, the memory of Yukhei, a guy he hadn't seen around school since the incident, trying to rape him flooding back into his mind. A memory he'd been pretty good at forgetting until now.

Oscar stepped forwards, and instinctively Jisung took one back.

"Look, Jisung. I know your secret, you can't hide it from me, and must I say, you sure are daring" Oscar smiled, catching Jisung's hand and locking their fingers together. Jisung, now freaked out, tried tugging his hand back but Oscar was surprisingly strong.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about" Jisung stammered.

"I think you do Mr Park, does the name Lee Jeno ring a bell?" Oscar taunted, caressing the side of Jisung's cheek with the knuckles of his free hand. Jisung, frozen in shock, gaped at him.

Flabbergasted, Jisung tried sputtering out some sort of excuse or lie but every time he made a move to speak Oscar would hush him. Like a parent hushing a small child in a movie theatre.

Then he did the worst thing.

He pulled his phone out of his back pocket, unlocked it and showed a picture that made Jisung's heart sink into his stomach. He and Jeno, kissing in the science office taken through the window at a distance.

Jisung felt sick, physically sick. Oscar was watching him? Disgust painting his features, Jisung flicked his eyes up to meet Oscars. "Ah, now you know what I know" he giggled.

"What... what are gonna do with that?" The plum haired asked worriedly.

Oscar just grinned.

"I have a proposition to make, baby boy. You have two options, your choice of course. Either you drop this little illegal fling of yours and agree to be mine, or, I can simply send this little picture to everyone" Oscar said, voice haunting.

Jisung felt like throwing up.

Gulping, he stared at that picture. Clear as day who was who, and with a shaky voice said.

"Fine. I'll be yours.."

A/N: Sorry you guys had to wait so long for this chapter, I've been a little dry on inspiration recently. Especially since I've had exams, the last one in tomorrow as I'm writing this and them I'm officially done as a year 10 student! Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas 🎄 and that you enjoyed this chapter.

Things are getting spicy...