🎨 chapter.16 🎨

"Oscar what the fuck?!" Jisung choked on his own saliva, definitely not expecting this.

Oscar shrugged. "Are you or not, it's a simple question"

Jisung regained his composure and ran a shaky hand through his hair, his heart rate having significantly picked up. "N-No, Oscar, no I'm not. What in the world makes you think that?"

Smooth Jisung, real smooth.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because of the fact you were alone with him in his office?" Oscar spoke in a sly voice, like he was teasing but he wasn't. Reminding Jisung of how desperate the shorter boy was to make Jisung miraculously fall in love with him when they were freshmen.

Think of a lie, come on Jisung you knucklehead quickly now—

"I'm kind of struggling with molecular basis of inheritance and I needed him to talk over the topic in a dummer version for my pathetic brain to understand" Jisung said, sounding the most truthful he ever has despite lying. The smoothest he's ever lied to someone,

Yeah, he shouldn't be proud of that one.

The look on Oscar's face changed drastically. He looked kind of guilty. "Oh... sorry Jisung, I'm... I don't know I just thought you were.. you know.."

Jisung smiled and placed a hand on Oscar's shoulder. "Don't worry about it, it's fine. Can I go now though? My mum will have an aneurysm if I'm not home by four" The shorter boy laughed and nodded, and Jisung unlocked the bathroom before walking off down the hall, stressed out of his mind.

That was way too close for comfort.

Back in the bathroom though, Oscar remained. A grim look on his face as he unlocked his phone and opened up his photos. He clicked on the latest one and scoffed.

It showed exactly what Jisung had denied. Jisung kissing their biology teacher, standing between his legs as the older man held onto the backs of his knees.

"You will be mine Jisung, just you wait"