🎨 chapter.15 🎨

The next day, pretty much the whole day, everything to Jisung just felt... off.

Everywhere he turned, everywhere he went he felt like somebody was watching him. Like a itch he couldn't scratch, just that eerie feeling that burned into his skin.

Jisung whipped around in the crowded corridor, searching for whoever was looking at him, only to once again find nobody... again. It was creepy and incredibly frustrating and it was really dragging on Jisung's mood.

Groaning, the Omega pushed through everyone and headed to his period six  biology class, at least there he'd feel calmer in the presence of his soulmate.

Inside, the class was full but Jeno just smiled at him as he walked in, apologizing for being late. Jisung nodded and slumped down in his seat beside Oscar.

"What's up with you sour puss?" He asking in a teasing voice.

"None of your business weirdo" Jisung retorted, flicking his nose in a playful manner as he sat up and filtered through his pencil case on a hunt for his favourite multicolored pen.

"Well maybe it is my business ass wipe"

Jisung rolled his eyes and shoved his seat mates chair a little, causing the latter to wobble and grab ahold of the desk in shock. Oscar whipped around and glared playfully at Jisung who snickered, obviously quite proud of himself.

But before Oscar could retaliate, none other than Mr Lee walked in and the class gradually silenced. Almost immediately, Oscar pulled a face. Like he knew something Jisung didn't, it was weird, because generally if Jisung is still talking by the time the teacher arrives he just tells him to shut up and be done with it. Except he didn't, he didn't even say anything, he just made a weird face and turned around to face the front.

Odd, Jisung thought, very odd.

The teen turned around and faced the front, catching his soulmates eye for a split second and sending him a subtle wink, the teacher chuckled smoothly integrating it into what he was saying.

"Alright everyone, turn to chapter seven in your textbooks, because we're switching to the next topic which is evolution" The teacher announced, and most people got to it.

Jisung could definitely say that he was now paying attention so much better.

—🌙—

Class was over a lot quicker than Jisung would've liked, because it meant that a) he couldn't continue subtly staring at his soulmate's ass every chance he got, and b), it was a Friday, meaning he had to wait until Tuesday to see him again because he doesn't have biology on Mondays.

Chatting away with Nancy and another girl Lisa about random things like. When's the next house party, when will Mr Lee notice me? (Nancy fancies him and Jisung finds it hilarious) Why does my maths teacher hate me so? (He gave Lisa three detentions in the space of five weeks).

As the three stepped outside the classroom into a nearly empty hallway because they got out late, the rush hour was nearly over, Oscar called for Jisung. "I'll catch up with you lot later" Jisung told the girls who shrugged and walked off to their lockers, ready to relax and procrastinate for the next 48 hours.

Jisung walked over to Oscar, a little confused as to why he wanted to talk to him. Oscar led him to the bathroom and locked the door, leaving them both the only ones inside, only adding to the confusion.

"What's up Oscar?... you're kind of freaking me out" Jisung laughed nervously, fiddling with the spiral on his notebook.

Oscar had a menacing look on his face, like he knew something Jisung didn't.

Again with the look.

"Well Jisungie, all I want, is for you to answer me something"

Jisung rose a brow. "And what might that be?"

"Are you or are you not fucking Mr Lee?"