🎨 chapter.12 🎨

After Jeno had left the house, Yeeun, Jisung and Chenle had gotten dressed properly for the day, well, the boys had gotten changed back into their clothes from the night before. They were already in the car, Yeeun told them she wanted them to get changed into something more comfortable, so she dropped them off at Jisung's house where Chenle most definitely had some clothes lying about.

"My baby boy!" Mrs Park squealed as she opened the door for her son. Seeing as he was her only son, she missed him a lot when he was away, even if it was only for one night.

"Ish only been wo'nite ma'" Jisung struggled out with the woman squishing his cheeks and placing thousands of little kisses all over his face. Chenle and Yeeun giggled from behind him, and his ears burned red as he grabbed ahold of the woman's hands and pulled them away gently.

"Oh i know i know, but i missed you" she muttered as she let the three inside. "Oh! Lele darling hello, and this is..?" She spoke, referring to Yeeun.

"Momma this is Yeeun, she's the girl who's party we went to" jisung explained, pushing past everyone like a man on a mission towards the stairs. He was starting to really dislike his outfit, because trying to cover up the dozens of hickeys that Yukhei left the previous night was hard, especially through a white shirt.

Jisung dashed up the stairs, Chenle soon in tow and ruffled his messy bed hair as he looked in the mirror. Cringing at the bruises along his collar bone and neck. "You can always cover them up with some concealer, I'm sure your mum has some somewhere" Chenle offered, but Jisung huffed as a 'no'.

The taller teenager wandered over to the wardrobe and filed through the endless unfolded ocean of clothes before he found what he was looking for: a tan hoodie, a baggy white tee and black skinny jeans with rips. He began to get dressed, letting Chenle pick something he wanted to wear, because a few of the items of clothing inside that wardrobe did in fact belong to Chenle.

"Did Yeeun say where we were going?" Chenle asked, voice muffled as he pulled on a black tee.

"Uh, she said something about animals or something like that, i wasnt really listening" the other mumbled as he tied the laces of his timberland boots.

Chenle nodded once he pulled on a jacket, pulling the sleeves up so they scrunched around his elbows and slipped on some sneakers as he followed Jisung out.

Downstairs, Yeeun was obviously Mrs Park's new favourite child. They were hitting off well, which jisung was thankful for because sometimes his mother can be a little too blunt and forward for most people to be comfortable with. Because for her, personal space doesn't exist and blunt honesty is the key to everything.

"Oh! Jisungie come here" Mrs park called out, noticing the two boys walking down the carpet covered stairs. "Yeeun was just telling me about a music performance you did, how come you never told me?"

Jisung saw the memories flooding back of that dreaded solo singing performance he did in freshman year for the class. He was so humiliated throughout that, his voice broke about four times and he felt lightheaded as if he was going to faint and throw up all at the same time. He still managed to pass with a B grade though.

Jisung scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "It wasnt anything spectacular, it was actually horrible to be honest... Chenle's was so much better than mine" Chenle smiled brightly at that.

He was the certified singer, not Jisung.

Around ten or so minutes later, the three managed to finally leave the house and escaped into Yeeun's black BMW i3, the worlds tiniest car in Jisung's opinion. It was unnecessarily small.

"So where are we going again?" Jisung asked, buckling his seatbelt as Yeeun drove out the driveway.

"An animal cafe"

"See i told you it had to do with animals!" Jisung cheered triumphantly, Chenle just laughed.

I feel like I'm going to make these chapters range in length. Most of the time if nothing important is going on, the chapters will probably be hella small, but if something big happens they might be bigger idk yet :p