Part 2

MAL'S POV:
I woke up the next morning to find all my friends in bed with me. I'm so lucky to have amazing friends like them. They're always there for me when I need them. Especially Carlos. He might be my closest friend. I love all of them but it's like Carlos and I have a special bond because we don't even need words to understand each other. I looked over at him and saw he was lying next to me and holding my hand. He looked so peaceful. I checked the time and saw that it was only 4 AM so I closed my eyes and managed to fall back asleep.

CARLOS' POV:
I woke up to see that Evie and Jay were gone. They left a note saying that Evie had to go start making dresses and Jay had to practice for the tourney game today. I felt something move next to me and saw that Mal was starting to toss and turn a bit. She said something under her breath that I couldn't understand then she started to cry a little bit. She was having a nightmare. I tried to comfort her. "Shhhh. It's ok. Your just having a bad dream." I moved her hair out of her face and wiped her tears away with my hand. She stoped crying and calmed down. I slowly tried to get out of bed without waking her. I started to leave but when I turned around to look at her she was awake. "Good morning, Mal," I smiled. "Morning, Carlos," She smiled back. "You had a nightmare last night, didn't you?" "Yeah. I have nightmares a lot of nights so I've kinda gotten used to it." "Oh... well anyways I should go. Call me if you need anything." I smiled again then left.

MAL'S POV:
After Carlos left I showered and got ready. Then I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I was sitting on my bed in my bathrobe. It was Ben. He looked me straight in the eye as he spoke to me. "Mal... I made a huge mistake breaking up with you. I was wrong. I do love you! Do you think... we could get back together?" I thought about it for a sec. "I'm sorry Ben but I am moving on from you. You did make a huge mistake breaking up with me. Especially doing it over messages. So... sorry but I am moving on." Ben left without saying a word after that.