Part 8

CARLOS' POV:

I was walking down the hall when i saw Mal standing there. I started to walk up to her but as i got closer i started to notice she was standing there crying. I ran up behind her and glared at Audrey. "What did you do to her?!?!" I was mad. "I did nothing! I just told her the truth!" She replied while smirking at Mal. Mal turned around and hugged me. I held Mal close to me. Audrey ran off somewhere. I hugged Mal tighter. "It's ok. Audrey is gone." She was sobbing hard and still hugging me. I carefully picked her up and carried her back to her room. I called Evie and Jay and told them to come to Mal's room. They came in and saw Mal crying on her Bed. We tried to get Mal to tell us what was wrong but she wouldn't. When she finally did we were all so shocked! Ben cheated on her!!! She started crying again and wouldn't stop. I got annoyed. "Please stop crying Mal. Ben was a jerk and Cheated on then dumped you for a mean girl but that doesn't mean you should lay here and cry about it all day." She looked at me and started to cry even more then ran out of the room. Jay glared at me. "Great idea man! Yell at the crying girl and make her feel even worse!" He said sarcastically. I realized what i said was mean. I ran out of the room to find Mal. It was pouring outside. there was lightning and thunder. I ran through the entire school but still there was no sign of Mal. I ran outside and through the rain, still looking for her. Suddenly i saw her sitting on a bench, soaking wet. I sat down next to her. She was still crying a bit. "Hey. I'm really sorry i yelled at you. i just got so stressed. I care about you so much that it hurt me to see you hurting so bad." "It's ok." She replied. "No it's not. I shouldn't have treated you like that." She smiled slightly. It felt like it had been forever since i had seen her smile. Suddenly i felt something soft touch my hand. i looked down and saw that it was her hand. We were holding hands now. We looked up at each other. The next thing that happened really surprised me. Mal kissed me. At first i was really shocked. Then i kissed her back. She moved closer to me. Maybe this is true love. She quickly pulled away and looked embarrassed. "...I'm sorry. Your with Jane. I... I wasn't thinking." I kissed her again. "Actually... We broke up." I could tell she felt bad for me. "It's fine. I put that all aside so i could help you get over your break up with Ben." She smiled then hugged me. i kissed her on the forehead. "Lets go inside." She nodded then we went to my dorm. I changed into some fresh clothes and let Mal borrow my hoodie. It was huge on her and way to baggy but she still managed to look adorable. We hung out for a bit then she went back to her dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there! Sorry it took me so long to update my story! I hope you all are enjoying it! I decided to try something fun. Tell me what you think of my story and who you think poisoned Mal (Because we will be finding out soon ;)) In the comments! If you also follow my and vote on this part of the story i will put a shout out to you in this story at the end of the chapter when we find out who poisoned her. Have fun! :)