Part 6

CARLOS' POV:
I couldn't believe I just did that. I turned around, and nervously ran my hands through my hair. I just kissed my best friend! And I have a girlfriend! i turned back around and saw something I would have never expected. Mal was awake! "Carlos? What happened???" I could not believe what I was seeing. "I... ummm... uhhh... you... fainted." I lied. I couldn't just tell Mal that there was a chance I was her true love! Maybe the spell wore off on its own? The truth is... I was thinking about it and I realized that part of the reason I was so hurt when I saw her in that much pain was because I care about her so much. And... there may be an Small chance I want to be more than friends with her?  I thought for a sec. No way. I can't do that to Jane. She would be heart broken. Suddenly I got a text. It was from Jane. It said that she thinks I am an amazing person but she has feelings for someone else now so she is breaking up with me. I am a bit sad but I know I will get over it and move on with my life. I completely forgot Mal was there until she said something. "Are you ok? You were kinda... zoned out. It something wrong?" "Not at all!" I replied then nervously smiled. "I'll uhhh... be right back." I ran out of the room.

EVIE's POV:
Carlos ran out of the room and shut the door behind him. He looked like he had just seen a ghost. His palms were sweating so you could tell he was really nervous and he was super pale. "I... uhh...... ummm... she..." As soon as he calmed down a bit and the color came back to his face he was able to speak. " Don't tell Mal what happened yet but she is awake. She thinks she just fainted." I was so shocked at what I just heard! Did she say she was awake?!?! That means...... Carlos is... is Mal's true love! He must be even more shocked then I am! Before I said anything I ran into the room and hugged  Mal. I was so happy she was awake! And... Carlos saved her.