Part 3

EVIE'S POV:
It has been a few days since Carlos, Jay and I have seen Mal. She mostly just stays in her room. All four of us have been avoiding Ben. Some people have noticed that he hasn't been himself lately. I walked into my dorm room to see Mal sitting in a chair with an apple in one hand and her phone in the other. "Aren't you gonna eat that apple?" I asked. "I'm not very hungry." "Then why do you have it?" "Idk. Maybe I'll just have one bite." I was looking though my fabric when suddenly I heard a loud thud. I look behind me to see Mal lying on the floor unconscious! "Mal!" I quickly lifted her onto the bed. I picked up the apple and saw she took one bite out of it then collapsed! Someone had done what my mom did to Snow White. She was poisoned! But by who?

CARLOS' POV:
Evie texted Jay and I saying that there was an emergency and that we need to come to her dorm ASAP. Jay and I ran to her dorm and came in. We saw that there was an apple on the floor that had a single bite taken out of it. Mal was lying on her bed unconscious. "Oh no..." jay said with a worried look. "Was she..." before I could finish Evie nodded. Mal was poisoned! She's under some kind of sleeping spell! I walked over to Mal and held her hand. I was worried about her. She has to wake up! She started to mumble something. I looked at her and saw that she was crying. I sat next to her and wiped the tears off her face. "Shhhhh. It's gonna be ok, Mal. It's just a dream. Seeing her cry so hard hurt me. She looked like she was in so much pain. Now she was crying harder than she did when Ben dumped her! I teared up as well but tried hard not to cry. The only person who has seen me cry is Mal and of course Dude. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I was still holding her hand and touching her face but now i was crying. Evie was on the other side of her holding, her other hand. Jay was sitting next to Evie. "It's ok Mal. Its just a bad dream. Please wake up. PLEASE." Mal started to calm down a bit and eventually stopped crying. Evie looked at Jay and I. "We can figure out who did this to Mal after we wake her up." "But how do we wake her up?" Jay responded. I thought about it for a sec then awnsered "The only thing that is powerful enough to break this type of spell is true love kiss..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all are enjoying this story so far! :) I am debating weather i should continue it or not so please tell me what you think. :)