Part 4

EVIE'S POV:

Carlos was right. the only thing that could break this type of spell was true love kiss. I got an idea. I looked at Mal then back at Carlos and Jay. "I have a plan. We should go get Ben and get him to kiss her. If that doesn't work we will get Harry since he was her first boyfriend." "If that doesn't work...?" Jay responded. "Then... maybe we move onto her closest friends? idk... like Carlos and you?" Jay laughed. "There is no way that Carlos or I are gonna end up being Mal's true love." "I agree. Sorry Evie but that just wouldn't work." "Fine. Whatever. Let's just go get Ben. You should stay here Carlos." "What?! Why? I want to come and help!" He replied. "Somehow you manage to keep Mal calm. She hasn't cried since you started holding her hand." I could tell i embarrassed Carlos because he quickly let go of Mal's hand and blushed. "Fine i'll stay but you have to promise that if you guys find out who spelled her you'll punch them for me." "Fine. let's go, Evie." Jay replied to him.

CARLOS' POV:

After Evie and Jay left to get Ben i sat on the bed next to Mal. She seemed to be pretty calm now. i checked my phone and saw that i had 17 new messages from my girlfriend, Jane. All of them were asking where i was. I texted her back and told her that Mal is under a spell and i am taking care of her. Jane responded and asked if she could do anything to help. i told her that she can keep an eye out for Ben. The door opened and i looked up from my phone to see Ben standing there in between Jay and Evie. He turned to Evie. "Wow. she is under a sleep spell. How can i help?" "We need you to kiss her." Evie replied. "I can't do that. She rejected me. i'm not her true love." I was so confused. "You were the one who text dumped her. She was heart broken." I said. "I apologized to her and told her it was a mistake and that i still love her but she said she is moving on." I was surprised. "Oh...... Well anyways will you please just kiss her?" "Fine." Ben got down next to the Bed and kissed her. We waited. Nothing happened. "See? What did i tell you guys? I'm not her true love." "Thanks for trying, Ben." Evie replied. Then he left. "This time it's my turn to go get Harry." I said. "Fine." Evie replied.