Part 7

MAL'S POV:

Evie and Jay had been hugging me for the past 5 minutes. I'm not exactly sure why. Carlos said I just fainted. Speaking of Carlos he has been acting really strange. As Evie and Jay were hugging me Carlos was sitting in a chair on the other side of the room, fidgeting with his hands. I was concerned. He never acted like this! He was staring into space. "Carlos???" "......Huh? Yes? Sorry... i was just... thinking." He replied. "Are you ok??? Your acting... strange." "I'm just... Great." "........Ok then..." Carlos looked at his phone then told us he had to meet up with Jane for a date. So he left. Evie and Jay were still hugging me and we ended up talking for a while.

CARLOS' POV:

I just lied... to my best friends! I didn't have to meet up with Jane! She broke up with me! Sure i'm sad... but... i put that all aside to help Mal. Wow... i guess... i really do care about her...

MAL'S POV:

After Evie and Jay had left i decided to go get a snack from the kitchen when all of the sudden i heard someone. "Hey Mal!" I turned around and saw Audrey standing there. "Hey Audrey." "I heard Ben dumped you. I'm SO sorry." She said smiling the whole time. "Really? Because you don't seem very sorry..." She sighed. "Your right! I'm not sorry! I'm actually really glad Ben finally came to his senses." She smiled. "I really don't have time for this Audrey. i have to go." "Where are you off to?" "Why do you care?" i asked. "I don't. Anyways... i'm just glad that Ben finally realized that your just a selfish, bratty villain kid who doesn't deserve to be with someone like Ben. And you DEFINITELY don't deserve to be his queen." I glared at her. "Really? Because he wanted to get back together but i rejected him." "Really?! I would have never guessed. I mean...... oh never mind. it's not like i could tell YOU." "Tell me what?" I asked, curiously. "Oh! Well you see... Ben cheated on you. He dumped you because he was gonna have to choose one of us to be his queen eventually." "US?! As in he cheated on me with YOU?! No. Ben wouldn't do that." Would he??? No way! Audrey showed me a text from him to prove it. i couldn't believe what i was seeing! I teared up. "Awwww. Is Mal gonna cry?" She fake pouted. "I'm really glad Ben choose me over you. I mean... you are nothing but a stupid, bratty villain kid who no one cares about and DOES NOT deserve to live in Auradon." I started crying. Hard. I just stood there.