Part 11

CARLOS' POV:

Mal and I let go of each other and looked into each others eyes. I felt happy, loved, and cared for. I would do anything for Mal if it made her happy. It was at that moment that i realized that this really was true love. I never felt this way about Jane and i doubt she felt the way Mal feels about me. She smiled a bit then looked over at Evie and Jay. "We're gonna go... call us if you need anything," Jay said. "Alright," Mal replied before they left. I looked into her eyes again for a moment. Then i pushed her against the wall and kissed her. She looked surprised for a moment, but then she kissed back. I put my arms around her and she put her hands on my cheeks. As i kept kissing her, i thought to myself. Could this be our happily ever after? Is this how things are always gonna be? Nah. My mom always told me that we don't get happily ever afters. If you were once a villain your always a villain... Right? No way. Just look at Mal. Years ago when we were back on the isle Mal used to push me around and bully me. But now she's the love of my life. I broke the kiss and noticed her green eyes, sparkling like emerald and she looked very happy. She gently pulled me even closer and whispered. "I love you." She said with a smile. "I love you too." I replied.

MAL'S POV:

When i was kissing Carlos it was like time stopped and nothing else mattered in the world. All my worries went away.He pushed some of my hair behind my ear and i blushed a bit. Then he wrapped his arms around my waist and i wrapped mine around his neck. For once there were no problems. No mysteries to solve. It felt like it was the first time in a really long time where nothing was going on. Everyone was happy. Could this be it? Our happily ever after? No way. This can't be our happily ever after. It can't be since this is not the end. This is just the beginning of a whole new story. One about a girl who is half dragon and has magical powers and a cute boy with white hair who has the kindest and most caring heart ever. We'll just have to wait and see what adventure comes next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone! It is sad to say that, that is the end of my Marlos book. I felt like this was a good place to end it. I might do a second book if enough people tell me that they want me to. it could be about a whole new adventure they go on. Thank you so much for supporting me as i wrote this and for reading my book. i really hope you all enjoyed it. :)