Part 5

CARLOS' POV:

10 minutes later i came back with Harry. Mal was crying really hard again and was still asleep. "Carlos! There you are! We can't get Mal to stop crying! do something!" Jay said as he pushed me forward. I took Mal's hand in mine. "It's ok, Mal. Please stop crying. It's just a bad dream. We're trying to help you." She calmed down a bit but was still crying a little. I wiped the tears off her face and she stopped. Evie turned to Harry. "Ok Harry. We need you to kiss Mal." "Ok." He replied then kissed her. Evie looked shocked. "You had no follow up questions? You just... kissed her?" "Yup. Don't act so shocked. You all knew i used to have a crush on her." "Yeah. We did. Anyways... i guess it didn't work. Thanks for trying though." Harry nodded then left. Evie was staring into space. I could tell she was really worried about Mal. I gave her a hug. "Don't worry. Where gonna figure this out." I said but really... i lied. I wasn't actually sure and I was also really worried. "Your up Jay." Evie said. "What?" "You heard me. Kiss Mal." Jay looked grossed out but eventually he did it. Nothing happened... again. "Alright Carlos. Now you." Evie said. I couldn't kiss Mal! "I can't. I'm with Jane. Plus... there's no way I'm Mal's true love." "Come on Carlos. I did it. And I REALLY didn't want to." Said Jay. "Don't you care about Mal?" Said Evie. "Well yeah but..." Evie cut me off. "Then just kiss her!" I just stared at Mal. "Jay and I will leave the room so we can give you two some privacy." I sat next to her. "I'm so sorry for this Mal." Then... i kissed her.