± The Other Bitch ±

Thirty minutes earlier...

Yoongi taps the side of his wine glass impatiently as he sat by the lounge, waiting for V. 

He was anxious, especially since he couldn't shake off the feeling of dread he's felt since that morning.

"Namjoon, I know you're up to something and I will find out." he mutters and takes a sip of his wine, the burning liquid gives him a second of relief before he goes back into agitation.

"Let's make this quick. I want to watch Jungkook and Jimin fuck." V makes his entrance, a large pout plastered on his face as he grabs a seat in front of Yoongi. As soon as he sees the blank stare in Yoongi's eyes, he drops his melodrama and frowns. "What happened?"

"Last night I felt a strong energy surge coming from Namjoon." Yoongi takes a long sip of his wine then sighs. "He's up to something and we need to stop him."

"I felt it too and this was alot stronger than the first." V thinks back to a week ago when he first felt Namjoon's energy surge. It wasn't as strong as it was now, but still it was alarming. "But that's not all." He says, thinking back to yesterday when he and Jimin went to Jin's apartment to get the lube.

He knew for a fact that it wasn't Jin talking to them. It was Namjoon using one of his tricks to take the form of the human.

"Namjoon has Kim Seokjin trapped in his own home. He must be using Kim Seokjin for something."

"But what the hell could Namjoon be using Kim Seokjin for?" Yoongi questions and V shrugs in reply.

"I'm not too sure either. But with that massive energy burst, its obviously not good." Says V as he looks down at his phone and sees a text message from Jimin. "I have to go. My humans need me, but we will talk later to discuss a plan of action, and we need to tell our humans too."

Yoongi let's out a low groan but nods, knowing it was safer that Hoseok knew what was going on.

V gets up from his seat and gives Yoongi a short wave before disappearing into a black mist.

Yoongi reaches for his phone to contact Hoseok. As he turns his phone on, he sees that Hoseok had sent him a picture message.

"Oh? I wonder what my sunshine has for me." The demon ponders as he clicks on the picture message.

What he saw next nearly made him scream.

It was a picture sent by Hoseok but in it was Hoseok laying on a cold dirty ground with his hands tied together. His cheek looks incredibly swollen and he appeared to have been asleep, though the demon knows Hoseok was knocked out.

The message below the picture made his stomach twist into a knot.

You took what's mine, so I'll take what's yours.

If you want him back, meet me by the old abandoned junkyard in ten minutes.

Don't be late.

Yoongi calmly puts his phone away as he rose from his seat with a blank face. He smoothed out his cuffs and adjusted his sleeves, cracking his neck side to side with a loud pop. 

"Someone is going to fucking die today." He says before taking one last sip of his wine and disappearing into a black mist.

++++

Hoseok lets out a low groan as the dull ache on his cheek stirred him awake. The smell of garbage and sulfur makes him grimace, forcing him to wake up and search around for the source. His vision was hazy at first, but eventually it begins to focus on the objects before him and soon, Hoseok realizes he was in some sort of abandoned building.