± Home ±

"You can stay with us for as long as you want. Just take it easy and try to recover." Jimin speaks soothingly to Hoseok as he drags Hoseok's suitcase over to the corner of his room. 

As promised, Hoseok decided to go and live with Jimin and Jungkook for a while. It was a hard decision to leave his apartment, but giving with the current situation of his eviction, Hoseok had no choice but to go live with his friends. 

Jimin and Jungkook didn't mind at all, both agreeing it was best that Hoseok gets out of his apartment and clears his mind.

"You'll love it here. Jimin and I will take care of you, hyung." Jungkook joins in on the chat as he enters the room.

Hoseok looks down at his feet and bites his lip. "Thanks guys. But this is only temporary. It's just until I get back on my feet again." He looks up at the both of them with a small smile.

"Take all the time you need hyung. You know we always got your back." Says Jimin as he goes over and sits next to Hoseok on the bed.

"Yeah hyung. You can count on us." Jungkook chimes in as he sits on the other side of Hoseok and pulls him in for a hug.

Jimin does the same and the two sandwich Hoseok with their love. Hoseok begins to tear up again and hug the both of them. Being comforted felt so good, especially since it had been months since anyone hugged him like so. 

"Aww! Hoseok hyung, don't cry!" Jimin bottom lip trembles as he wipes Hoseok's tears away. "You're gonna make me cry too." he wipes away his own tears to prove it. 

"I miss Yoongi so much." Hoseok utters as he wipes his tears. Thinking about Yoongi sets him off all the time but he couldn't help it. Even being out of his apartment, he still couldn't stop thinking about the incubus. 

Jungkook looks to Jimin and takes his hand, giving it a small squeeze as he then nods over to Hoseok. "We miss Taehyung, but we are coping with his loss, and we'll help you cope with Yoongi's loss too." he assures with determination in his eyes. 

Hoseok lets out a deep sob and buries his face in Jungkook's shoulder. The younger gently pats Hoseok's back while still holding onto Jimin's hand. His hyungs are precious to him and he would do anything to make sure they are taken care of. 

But watching them both cry over the demons takes a toll on him and he too feels his eyes brim with tears as he thinks about Taehyung. 

The three silently mourn the loss of their demons, Jimin rests his head on Hoseok's shoulder while Hoseok rests his head on Jungkook's. The three share a quiet moment together, that is, until a loud bang startles the three of them all at once. 

"What the hell was that?" Hoseok looks up and over to the bedroom door. 

"I-I don't know." Jimin utters in response as he slowly gets up and walks over to the door. "It sounded like something fell in the living room."

"But what could it be?" Jungkook asks as he places his hand on the door knob. As he goes to turn it, a loud cry was heard from the living room, causing the three to freeze in place. 

"Ow! Get your fat ass off me!"

"Get your shrimp dick out of my face!"

"Might as well suck it while it's there!"

Hoseok felt the air get knocked out of his chest, his eyes going wide as that familiar gravely voice rings in his mind. 

Before anyone could process what was going on, Hoseok moves first and pushes Jungkook aside and opens the door. As soon as he runs into the living room, his entire body locks up, rooting him in the spot as he stares at two naked figures laying on the hardwood floor of Jimin and Jungkook's living room.