± The Rapture ±

"AGH! STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" Yeji screams in agony as Yoongi breaks her fingers one by one.

The demon was having a fucking blast breaking the succubus apart. He had her down on the ground with her face being crushed between the dirt and his boot. Both her legs were broken, with the femur bone poking out of the flesh.

Yoongi hums a tune as one by one he breaks more of her fingers until he was done with her left hand. "Daddy isn't done." he tells her as he grabs her other hand and holds her thumb between his long fingers, smiling widely at the horrified expression on her face.

Crack

He breaks the appendage with ease, the crack of the bone sends a chill down his spine and rests on his cock. Yeji screams again and that only further turns the demon on as he breaks another finger, then another, until all the fingers on her right hand were broken.

"This should teach you to never touch was isn't yours." he tells her as he lets go of her hand and removes his boot from her face.

"Son of a bitch." Yeji utters lowly.

"Excuse me?.." Yoongi squints his eyes and flips her over onto her back. He places his hand behind his ear and steps on her chest as he leans his in closer to her. "I didn't hear you."

"SON OF A BITCH!" Yeji snaps at him and Yoongi throws his head back with a fit a cackles.

"You damn right I am." says the demon as he steps over her and crouches down to her level.

Yeji spits in his face and Yoongi slaps her hard across her face, the gold rings on his hand scrapes against her lip, making her bleed.

"You won't be able to protect him." Yeji says through a fit of coughs. "Can't you feel it? The rapture is near and the dawn of the Antichrist is among us."

Yoongi raises a brow, his interest peaked with this new information. So this is why I've felt that strange energy surge. This is what Namjoon has been planning all along! Shit, I need to return back to my old form and find Hoseok....FUCK!

"Once the Antichrist is born and the new devil rises, you'll be nothing more than a useless slave and your human will die." Yeji lets out a strained laugh, blood seeps out from the corners of her lips from the wound Yoongi inflicted on her. "You won't be able to protect him forever."

"I'm going to tell you the same thing I told your whore before she died." he sneers out as he hovers his large hand over her breasts and rips open her shirt.

Yoongi then palms her stomach and stabs his hand through Yeji's body, bypassing her organs, until he grips at her spinal chord.

"Watch me."

With those final words, Yoongi snaps her spine in half and Yeji lets out an ear shattering scream before her body dissolves into ash.

"Dirty bitch." Yoongi scoffs as he watches the ash flow past his fingers and sink below the ground.

He then rises to his feet and rolls his shoulders back, a smile pressing onto his lips as he steps out of the building and into the opening. He looks up at the formation in the clouds and feels the air grow thick with a malevolent vibe. Indeed the Rapture was coming.

"I need to find Hoseok, and fast." he tells himself as he takes in a deep breath, trying to focus his mind into relaxing again.

The psychotic mindset of Agust D was filtering elicit thoughts of rape and murder, making the demon growl with a thirst for blood.

But Yoongi won't give into it. He refuses to let the monster in him take over. "No...I won't hurt him again. I'll make sure he's safe." Yoongi tells himself. "I'll protect him." he grips at his hair and falls to his knees. "I love him."