± Caution ±

"I fucking saw him! I saw Kim Namjoon! Why wont any of you believe me?" Jin wails out loud as he paces between the living room and the kitchen in a frantic manner.

The others remain silent with grim expressions in their eyes, undoubtedly they are all confused.

After returning to the restaurant, Jin told everyone on who he saw, which caused panic to rise in the group. Both Yoongi and Taehyung were skeptic about it but remained quiet upon the matter.

After Dawon picked up Hanzo, which Yoongi and Taehyung had to hide from her so she wouldn't see them because it be a very hard time trying to explain how they are alive, the group went back to Jimin and Jungkook's place to discuss the matter at hand.

"Hyung, we want to believe you but...when I was running after you, I didn't see Namjoon at all." Jungkook mutters softly, his eyes reflect remourse for his hyung.

Jin scoffs harshly at the younger and turns his attention to Taehyung. "You were with us, you must have seen him!"

Taehyung, whom was sitting on the couch next to Jimin, looks sternly at Jin. "I didn't get a chance to see anyone since I was the last one to show up." He says, and that makes Jin growl in anger.

"Hyung, are you sure it was him?" Hoseok questions from way over in the kitchen. Yoongi was with him, leaning against the counter with his usual blank expresion. "Perhaps it was someone who looks like him?"

"I know who I saw and I'm sure it was him!" Jin runs his hands through his hair roughly and walks over to the window. "I can never get that face out my mind." He says, his broad shoulders slouch with defeat.

Taehyung looks to Yoongi, confusion crosses his eyes. "Do you think it's possible the devil sent him?" He asks, making Yoongi roll his eyes with a small chuckle.

"I highly doubt it. Namjoon is in hell where he belongs." Yoongi assures. "There is no way he can be back. It's impossible."

"Is it really?" Hoseok comes forth with that question. "You and Taehyung came back, thanks to the devil."

"Because she granted us a gift for saving humanity from Namjoon." Yoongi informs. "She wouldnt do that to Namjoon."

"But what if Namjoon somehow found a way back?" Jin turns around and faces Yoongi with that question.

"You mean like if someone helped him escape hell?" Jungkook asks as he looks to Taehyung for an answer. "Is it possible?"

Taehyung sighs deeply, his eyes cast low to the ground in deep thought. "I've never heard of anyone escaping hell before, but if by some chance Namjoon were to have escaped, we won't have to worry much about him."

"Why not?" Jimin speaks up. All eyes fall on Taehyung.

"Because the devil stripped him of his powers." Yoongi replies, grabbing everyone's attention. "Hypothetically, if Namjoon were to come back, he'd be dead by now due to the cold." He looks out the window, at the large clumps of snow falling.

Jin returns his attention to the window and gazes out into the snow covered road. He watches the cars go by and people rushing to get back home before the snow worsens.

He thinks about Namjoon being alone out in the cold and shivering his balls off as hypothermia consumes him. He wants to find joy in Namjoon's suffering, but deep down, he couldn't bring himself to do so. Why do I still feel this way for him?

Just outside, Namjoon was barely hanging on as he weakly stumbles his way to the apartment building. He stops by a tree and glances up at the windows, his heart skips as he sees Jin staring out the window.