Ch 2

Warning self harming in this chapter

1 hour and a half later

Nnh- hah..hah ah geez that was a little hard to put this drunk, and now dead, guy and lady in the back. I go to the front, start the truck, and drive back home... What if the animatronics find out? What if they are scared of me.. scared of the monster I've become long ago? Well not springtrap.. he probably will use me... for his plans... to hurt my friends... Well i am part zombie and i could probably win easily and pain really doesn't make me afraid. I'm just afraid for others pain since it feels nice for me to be harmed. I found it out ever since molten hurt me... it felt nice... but since i still am human it stings. When i got home to patch myself up... there was just a scar... it just healed and it made it look like the scar was made years ago too!

WARNING

Which made myself curious, grabbed a knife, and shove it in my stomach. Some blood came out but it healed 5 minutes later, but the pain wasn't satisfying, it wasn't enough. So i cut my arms, thighs, quads, legs, hips, and my feets. It wasn't enough...... i tried drowning, tried getting attack by animals and succeeded, shooting myself in the head...the bullet went through... it still wasn't enough.....  It seems like Molten only made me feel that way... and i want to feel it AGAIN! I want him to hurt me, play with me, to make me feel afraid, to make me beg for it.... for more....... As the image of him stretching my insides, made me excited..... Too excited...... now i have another problem aside for food. 

WARNING OVER

The realization i have just of molten doing stuff to me and this new problem in my pants. I'm now facing the question..... do i love molten? No! I couldn't possibly love him he hates me and i hate him! I don't like him, he's a horrible person, he so mean and rude a-and his voice-box sounds so bad, glitchy, and hot and sex- okay i do like him...............................................................................................................................................................................................THIS BONER DOESN'T HELP ME EITHER "rrraaAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!"

....45 minutes later....

@springtrapisbest  i have to leave it for next chapter ;)  sorry not sorry

(388 words)