Ch 3

Warning I had to remove the solo thingy that I did for Bry cause of the new rule they did.

I finished chopping up my meal and putting them away in a secret fridge in the kitchen. "Now I have to deal with another problem of mine....." As I went right behind the stairs right next to a bookshelf. I pressed a button in the back of one of the shelves, it unlocked the trapdoor under the stairs. As he went and lifted the secret entrance up, he entered, and closed it and made sure he locked it from the inside.

In this room there was a bed, two cabinets, inside were some so called toys for the adults....

*What I deleted*

Time skip to morning

As I was waking up from my little "fun" yesterday I started to clean up the room and put the stuff back where they were, get out of there and locked it..... It has been a long time ever since I used that room, Last time I was here I was with slade (high fives to those who know who he is on the films channel!). He's at a better place now.... it HAS been a long time since i had those same feelings ever since slade passed.... but now it's molten and I don't know how to react towards it. He hates me a lot which makes me feel sad and kinda hurt inside...... I don't think I am telling him how I feel anytime soon....it will keep me safe for a while at least before he knows...... what if he uses me for springtrap's plan? .......I think I will be okay if we were close friends or just friends, that will be good enough for me....... I can't get to far with theses thoughts. I need to eat, then get ready before I leave to the pizzeria for today!

(415 words)