🚼🔪🎃💀🎀🎭👯👻👿

Boo!

Gotcha! Anyways who wants to see a spoopy chapter! Me 🙋! Enjoy! Also this isn't part of the story!

N.BB - nightmare Balloon boy
N.Mari - N...Marionne
N.Chica & N.Bonnie - normal can turn into Halloween version at any time
N.FD - N.. Freddy
N.F - N... Foxy
P - plushy

Bryan's POV -

It's spoopy night......the nightmares and I woke up at 12am and not planning to sleep until the second it's  Nov 1. Currently each of the nightmares are slowly becoming physical since it's the only day, aside from April fool's day, they could come out from my head and scare people without the government panicking about them.

Plushy was the first to come out, next was the freddles, then N.BB, N.Mangle, N.Marionne, N.Foxy N.Chica, N.Bonnie, N.Freddy N.FB, and finally Nightmare....we has to do that outside of my house so nothing broke since...he THICCCCC! With five 'C's.

N.F - “Really laddie?”

P. - “it was funny Bryan! Hehe!”

Bryan - “Thank you!”
(☆▽☆)

...Apparently we are still connected enough to read each other's thoughts...

N. - “Bryan... is it not around time for you to wake up and eat?

Bryan - “Bodies!!” *Bolts inside to see N.C. chopin up some victims*

N.Chica - “Good morning young man! Would you care to get everyone to eat with us today?

Bryan - “I don't mind at all! *Goes to the back yard* guys come on let's eat! Oh and Nig-”

N. - “don't worry...I can change shape at any time...”
Bryan - “yay!”

•|Time skip to the pizzeria|•

Hehehe...I don't need to clean up the blood... But I have to wear makeup and some wolf ears and tail so I could look like a werewolf who ate a victim! Thanks to chica and Plushy for helping me. (ㆁωㆁ)

Before I entered we wanted to scare our animatronics! So I played like I ran out of energy to entrance doors and they are slowly surrounding me.....this was nightmare que to send a terrifying roar than the animatronics could hear. Now it's my turn “HELLLPPP!” I could see nedbear came to my "aid" and following him were helpy, baby, ballora, ai, RS Foxy, Orville, lefty, happy frog, and ...molten?

N.FB - “You can't save him! Say goodbye! ....and........ goodnight....

Then the nightmares runs towards me as everyone is yelling to get up or runs at me as well. (nedbear, lefty, Molten, ai, and RS Foxy) but they were "late" and N.FB picked me up and I "screamed" for our animatronics to help.

“BRYAN!”

N.FB used his index finger and lightly poked my stomach.

Bryan - “Ah! The pain! The horror! Aaaahhh-! blegh....!”

Nighty - “now that we have you dead we shall devour you!

N.FB - Indeed!

Bryan - “wait....no. no! No! NO! YOU BETTER N-”

N.FB quickly tickles me as nightmares laugh and the others were confused about what's happening.

Bryan - “S-stop! P-plea-hahahah! I-i'm going t-to peee! Hahahaha!”

N.FB - “Alright!.... you live this time little werewolf!

Bryan - “hah..hah..ha...phew... Ah geez! This wasn't part of the plan!”

N.FB - “you have to plan better

Bryan - “yeah! Yea-oof!”

Nedbear - *hugs Bryan*
ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ*sniff* “i-i thought y-you were g-going t-to d-die! Wahhh...

Bryan - “aww Nedbear we're sorry we scared you! It's just a prank!”

Ai - "b-b-b-bryan.. do y-y-y-you kn-k-know t-t-them?”

Bryan - “Yeah! They're my friends from outside the pizzeria!”

Molten - “They aren't friends! Their m-

Nighty - “DON'T CALL US THAT!

Molten - ....

Bryan - “hey! Relax.. he's a meanie. So chill...........Cause I ain't giving springtrap a broken molten!”

Everyone - .......*gives Bryan a "wait..W H A T" face*..........

Bryan - “dont worry! You all will be fine if you don't make them mad.... except me cause we have been BEST FRIENDS for a long time that I consider them family!”

N.FD - “May we enter? these three won't let me rest for a second...

Bryan - “sure! Come on let me show you around!”

P - “Yay more fun!”

Bryan - “Nighty? Can you hold on to these please? I don't want anyone taking them”

N. - “of course...

Bryan hands his plushie of Fredbear and his credit card. (so helpy couldn't get it) The Afton's and Molten were shocked to see that bryan had a Fredbear plush. They kept staring at it till Nightmare stored it in his secondary mouth (stomach) as the rest of the nightmares enter with Bryan for a tour.

•|Few hours later|•

Ballora POV -

Bryan was supposed to be home already but he is still here for some reason....they are very nice and friendly towards him, they barely stay away from him, play with his childish antics, Bryan even show them the portal and here we are playing minigames while they are jumpscaring us
with bryan. It's really doesn't make sense. Bryan has a plushie that really doesn't exist anymore, plays with those horrid animatronics, acting like a child.....does.....does he....have.....no no it can't be..... he was supposed to die immediately........ Doesn't hurt to…...........hope...........can it?

Ballora - “nedbear let Bryan go they won't hurt him...I think"

Nedbear - ʕ´• ᴥ•̥'ʔ

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE