Ch 4

^😂 true story here guys^
-A couple of minutes go by-

As I set up my clothes for the pizzeria, I drenched my bloody murder clothes in a bucket full of hydrogen peroxide with other clothes. As I let the water run to take a bubble bathtub, I grabbed one of my many bubble bath bottles collection and pour half in (don't actually do this, it's just a story. If you do, you're going to waste lots of money under a week). I close the tap and the running water, mix it and get in the bathtub...... I didn't realize that I was stressed this entire time....it...feels nice..to.. relax...............

Time skip by gay zombie bean -3-

"Another AT FREDDY FAZBEAR Pizzeriaaaa!" As I walk into the door, get 'greeted' by molten, slide my key card, open the security doors and said hello to RS Foxy, AI Afton, Ballora, Baby, Helpy, and Happy frog! "Bryan! Mini games!" Said Helpy "Alright Alright! Bring everyone to the portal. okay Helpy?" "Yay! Mini games!" Everyone was walking towards the portal room we see molten finished messing the portal. nOpE nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope. Sadly he threw me in while I internally screaming cause of my gay and hated (tsundere thoughts Bryan? 0wO) towards molten.

We. Weren't. In. Mini. Games.....   We we're infront of a abandoned laboratory. The lab I escaped centuries ago......I wanted to leave. Run away. AND NEVER COME BACK AGAIN!..........but molten won't be able to let me go cause of springtrap dumb orders..... stupid springtrap....(prOFANITY CHILD) everyone is going inside to explore the place, but I stayed behind, knowing I raided everything and burned it, made an excuse of something felt off of this place..... They dragged me inside despite my complaints.....we stated going through the registration room for the so called 'asylum', then we went to the elevator to the second floor. It was the patients or in other words 'test subjects' rooms. We see through the one-sided glass wall of each rooms. One had nothing, the second one has a bed, third bed and scratched up walls and floors, forth had a bed some books and a water gallon, fifth room door was opened and didn't had a one-sided glass. It had a window for sunlight, coloring books, a toy box, a plushie and...blood...... all over the room.... My room........... Everyone was in shock and it seems baby and happy frog were traumatized of the sight of blood all over the place, ballora and AI Afton are staring at the plush, RS Foxy was disturbed by everything in there..... Molten looked.... curious to know what had happened in this 'childs' room... "G-Guys? C-Can we leave now? Please?" I said loud enough for everyone to hear "y-yeah let's go guys" said baby everyone except for molten agreed and sped walked out of the room while molten walking behind them all. Before I left the room, I took the lone plush with me out of the wrenched room and walked right out of there. We walk out of the building not wanting to search the rest of the place. Yet we all had a small feeling we would be back here cause of molten and springtrap.

(600 words)