Ch 8

Sadly it was about to be 6AM now. How do I know? Well aside from the gigantic clock above us and it is the time I always woke up at no matter what I tried. As I said good bye to Plushy, i faded away like in infinity war(:'D).

As I woke up back in my secret spot. I got up and went home to get ready for work and eat something before I actually eat a living stranger in public. Maybe in my free time I could see who I used to be before the coma. Make the nightmares jobs easier! Yes I am So SMERT! (Got bored lol) i could hear them giggle in my head. They always tried to make me remember with some happy and sad parts of my memories, they even tried to do some reenactment of the good times/days I had, but when I ask more about my bad memories they kept quiet. Nightmare said that it is best not to show me now since they believe that it will traumatic for me plus they suspect my brain and I probably won't take the memory well but I must know them some day just it's not today. It sounds like they did not want to loose me if I gained the bad memories first yet they knew they can't keep it secret forever.

During my deep thoughts I actually finished eating, took the plushie and put it in my bag, and was near the pizzeria already. I really don't want to go back to the 'place' again...yet I know springtrap will force us there..........