Ch 9

WIFIIIIIII :'DDDD

"Welcome to another day at the pizzeria!"
As I entered I saw Molten but before letting him talk I spend walked in passed the security doors. I really don't want to have the conversation about me taking the yellow bear plushie. "Hey!" Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope you aren't getting any kind of chance spaghetti bear. As I enter the main room I saw ballora, baby, AI Afton, lefty, and RS foxy. Apparently happy frog isn't online for the next horror tour of the heckity heck full of Hecks. "Hi everyone!" "Hi Bryan!"

...Time Skip...

"Is everyone ready to jump in?"
"Mhm!" Said Lefty. "Yep.." said RS foxy. "moom.. I don't want to go back there! Can I stay here?" Said baby then ballora says "Actually that would be better. Let's go to the funtime stage and I could play dollhouse with you!" Then AI Afton says "wait why would you not want to go to minigames Elizabeth?" "Yeah! You love to go to minigames!" Questioned Lefty.

"Ehhhhh.... We aren't going to minigames lefty..." Says RS foxy "then where are we going?" Questioned AI. "Molten messed with the portal again and we went somewhere twice and it was really, really scary dad! I don't want to go back there!" Baby look to be in the verge of tears. "It's okay Elizabeth! You and your mother can stay here. Okay?" "O-okay.." "you'll see why baby doesn't like to go there sweetie...." Ballora said to AI

"Alright! Are we ready?" "Molten is going to be going in after us Bryan." "Really lefty? Aww man.." "yes.. now if you don't want me to throw you in then I suggest you to get in NOW!" "O-okay there, two, o-" *Molten pushes Bryan* "AAAAAA-" RS Foxy, lefty, AI Afton, and Molten jump in after the screaming man-child.