Ch 7

I couldn't sleep tonight so now I'm walking in the park right now to the forest. There's a little spot in there that is good for stargazing. It helps me relax or fall asleep. There is also a mountain in a couple of miles that has a hot spring there. It feel like a hot tub and remove any tense sensation off of me. I made a path going up there everytime when I decide to go up there.

As I lay there on the ground, staring into the dark abyss filled with small fire balls of light in it. I felt myself falling asleep. Slowly yet surely I went my original friends meeting place in my mind......black everywhere you looked... 'its about TIME you showed up!' 'sorry plushy! Where are the others?' 'they are still trying to find a way to get you to remember your past.. it's boring without any one to talk to! Even if I could see and hear what you do everyday!' 'even the freddles?' 'nah! They went to annoy nightmare Freddy! Anyways let's talk about your love life! >:)' 'w-what!'

.......they won't let me be till I spoke about my dream boyfriend

'-_- like boi I am gay! But ya gotta be patient with romance! Geez!'

(No offense to those who do quick relationship/romance! It's a joke for Byran and his nightmare friends! Plus I'm going to do that with a new book I published called "Match-Maker" they are going to get to know each other better then boom they date and the rest will be nonsense lol)