Chapter 6

~Hey, whats up?~

~Sorry, im late with texting You, my brother invited some friends over and well, they didn't let me go until 2am...~

I smiled while I looked over the words again and then sent it away to my hot ballet teacher. I chuckled pulled my hair out of the messy bun I made for the night. I wore a long shirt from Silas with the brand written over my chest in bold letters.

"What are you up to for today?" Silas sneaked into my room silently and sat down on my bed after I changed into a white polo shirt and some ripped boyfriend jeans. I slipped into my converse and turned over to him with my makeup already done.

I shrugged and watched him with a tilted head.

"I'm not sure yet. I don't know, maybe I go out with some friends. Hayley wanted to tell me something anyways."

He nodded and stood up then. He seemed like he was excited about something so I gathered my non existent motivation at early mornings.
"Dude, just tell me what you want." I laughed and made him blush lightly.

"Nothing, nothing at all...okay? I just wanted to know if I'm home alone today and tonight, it's weekend after all."

I raised an eyebrow at him and slowly got the hint. My eyes widden and I pulled him on the bed with me while I crossed my legs.

"Who's the girl?" I asked and faced him with curious, big, blue eyes.

"What girl?" Silas poked my side what made me jump a bit.
"Don't pretend that you don't know what I'm talking about, mister." I raised a finger and got shoved to the side laughing.
"Serioulsy, who caught your attention?" I asked still smiling slightly.

"No one, god...I knew I can't have a serious conversation with you. Thanks for nothing." I stuck my tongue out at him but he already was out of the door. I fell back into my sheets and felt my phone vibrate next to me so picked it up.

I grinned widely when I saw the name popping up on the screen.

~No problem at all, Sam. I'm just hanging around at the studio but I don't have work today.~

I felt my heart beating hardly, my body was shaking actually while I texted back.

~That's almost as boring as my day...it'salready 1:30pm and I still didn't leave the house today...once.~

~Sounds like someone doesn't have work to do...wanna come over? We can figure out what to do later.~

I smiled at the response and didn't hesitate to agree to her offer.

~See you soon.~

○~~~●~~~○

I walked up the stairs into the studio where we always dance and heard the music play immediately. I couldn't see Reagan anywhere though, so I sat down in the corner where her back stood and closed my eyes as my body started to relax in the sun.

I didn't notice the shadow over my head and excused it as some cloud outside but I shortly after was woken up by the cutest chuckle ever. I opened my eyes and jumped at Reagan's sight. I looked her up and down without even wanting it.

Her toned body was was covered by only a sports bra and some joggers. Her brown hair was darker than usual and wet while her green eyes beamed at me with the usual expression of amusement and a slightly coldish hint, what let my heart beat faster again.

"Hey..." I let out a breath and let her sit down in front of me while I pulled my legs to my torso.

"Sorry that you had to wait, I had to get a shower...I was working out all day and didn't want to be all sweaty and messy." I just nodded with a smile and tensed when I felt a hand on my knee.