Chapter 9

"I don't want them here! Don't you
fucking get it already? I didn't move all the way here so that I can see them for a spontaneous visit or whatever shit they planned."

I felt my voice cracking up quietly. My bag was loose hanging of my shoulder since I just got home from dancing. Reagan seemed stiffer than usual but I didn't think about that all to much.

Silas looked at me and I saw that he really felt sorry for me.
"It wasn't my decision, dad called me this morning but you already were gone to collage and then dance practise."

"Why would they even want to visit us. You, of course, you're the perfect son but me, I am just the weird daughter that doesn't have a interest in finding a husband." I clenched my fists and felt the tears in my eyes.

My parents were the biggest assholes I ever met. Ever since I came out to them. Before that tragic event, we were a happy family. Didn't last all to long if you asked me, only 15 years after all.

"I will try to hold them away from You, 'kay?" He asked and I nodded my head. I knew that I couldn't infect the relationship Silas relationship to them with my problems.

"I will stay out of the house for a few days then." I just shook my head and went to my room shortly. I threw my bag somewhere on my bed, hoping that my laptop didn'tcrash into something, and went for the door.

I grabbed my phone and keys and left. I felt that Silas was watching me, I was glad that he let me alone for a bit of time though. I put my hands into the pockets of my jacket and started to  walk off to god knows where.

My eyes suddenly watered while I was walking, my mind was blank. I didn't like it to talk with or about my parents. I practically wasn't their daughter anymore and nothing hurt more than that. Being rejected by your parents.

I laughed drily and rolled my eyes while keeping my head low. I walked by some shops and walked into the next best Starbucks across my way. I felt the warmth surrounding me with ease and the smell of coffee mixed together with the loud noises from so many different kind of people.

I ordered a hot chocolate and a muffin, going into the comfort food mode while I waited for my order. I looked down onto my phone and went through Snapchat for a while, stalking people on the map.

I got distracted easily and almost didn't hear my name being called up so I jumped into action faster and less graceful than planned.
I got everything and sat back down by my table. The shop was quite crowded but the noises were shut down somehow.

"Is this seat taken, Ms. Abelle?" I looked up and found myself inches away from a certain boys face.
"Always for you, Marco." I laughed a small, little bit faked, laugh and smiled at him when he sat down.

"What a surprise to find you here..." I tilted my head kinda suspicious.
"Did my brother tell you where you could find me if I'm upset?" Marco blushed what made me grin slightly.

"He was worried about you so he called me and said that you probably bought coffee somewhere. I guessed the shop myself." The Italian boy frowned but I shook my head in disbelieve.

"So he told you of my parents?" I asked and he nodded. I looked down and had to hold myself back from crying again. I would not spend my tears on them, they weren't even worth it.

"It's okay, it won't change the way I look at you." He smiled and stretched his arms until I heard a cracking noise. I gagged and shoved him softly.
"Disgusting..." I said and got a laugh from him.

"You want to tell me what happened with you and your parents? Are they homophobe?" Marco seemed serious so I just nodded my head.

"They were crazy when I told them about my sexuality. It ended with them throwing things through the air and giving me the worst mental pain I ever felt. I was worthless in their eyes...so I left after I graduated." I had a weak grin on my lips but it really was emotionless.