Chapter 1

Chapter 1

~Cassandra~

I was standing at my locker in the morning struggling to get it open as usual and just like clockwork Darien was to my rescue. This has been an everyday routine for us since school started about a week ago. (Does shmoney dance) Today I made sure to look cute.

Darien: Your locker is so stupid.

Me: Yeah it is. What makes you help me every day?

Darien: You draw me to you by looking so damn fine.

I smiled and moved a piece of hair from out of my face.

Darien:*smiling* Did I just get a hair flip?

Me: Maybe.

He opened my locker then leaned on the locker next to mine and looked at me.

Darien: So what's up between me and you?

Me: What do you mean?

Darien: You know exactly what I mean dressing all cute for me.

Me:*Playfully rolling my eyes* I'm not dressing cute for you.

I got my first period books and put my book bag in my locker but grabbed my hair bag for cosmetology class. My friend Brooklyn walked up with her boyfriend Chresanto. I hugged Brooklyn and didn't acknowledge Chresanto.

Chresanto: I know you see me standing right here.

Me: I was trying not to.

Brooklyn: Omg you and Darien look so cute together posted up on the lockers.

Me: You me I look cute and Darien is just *looks him up and down* blah.

He poked me in my side.

Darien: Why you trying to diss big daddy.

I heard some keys dangling guessing it's my best friend Mia.

Mia: Who big daddy?

Darien: I'm big daddy.

Mia: No I'm big daddy.

I laughed at them 2. I felt Chresanto looking at me. The bell rang to go to class.

Darien: But big daddy walking her to class.

He draped his arm around my shoulder and started walking me. Mia walked beside me.

Mia: You know to start talking to my best friend you have to get me Wendy's right?

Darien: I wasn't informed.

Me: Who said I wanted to talk to you?

He took his arm from around me.

Darien: When you want to stop playing you know where to find me. See you later Mia.

He walked away from us making me look dumb and thots flock to him and I watched him walk down the hall with a new broad on his arm. I rolled my eyes and walked to class with Mia behind me.

Mia: Are you okay?

Me: I'm fine.

Class started and we were sitting at our booths watching the teachers giving the lesson of dying hair light. We took notes so we can be ready to do it tomorrow. The bell rang and I walked to my locker with Mia but Jacob grabbed her so I was walking by myself holding my books to my chest as if I was a freshmen. I got to my locker and tried to open it but like always it aint want to open for me. I felt a presence behind me and arms go around my body to open the locker.