*Thunderstorms*

Thunder crashed outside of the dormitory, trees were blowing vigorously due to the overpowering wind. Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin were the only ones who took the storm warning seriously and left earlier that day, leaving Jungkook and Taehyung by themselves. Jungkook sat in front of the t.v. in the living room, stuck to Overwatch. Taehyung was going back and forth from the couch to the kitchen, he couldn't sit still. Tae was never big on thunderstorms, back in Daegu they got dangerous enough to flip over houses. He wished Jungkook would talk to him, to ease his mind from the storm, but he knew he wasn't going to move from the game any time soon.

Suddenly, the lights flickered, the storm was going to knock out the power, another thing Taehyung feared. His phone was charging on the table, it read sixty-three percent, it would make it through the night. The lights flickered again, this time quicker than the first time, soon they were met with the dark.

"Fuck!" Jungkook shouted, his team was winning.
The Maknae stood and stretched, then turned his head towards his hyung, who had turned on his phone's flashlight. "What do we do now Tae?"
Tae was silent, his eyes just locked on his phone's light, when thunder crashed again he jumped. Jungkook rubbed his neck, he was too busy playing his game to pay attention to even notice that Tae was afraid of the storm. He silently cursed at himself, then walked towards the closet to grab some candles.

Once he found them, he placed them in rooms that he knew Tae would want to go. He placed candles in the kitchen, living room, the first floor bathroom, and the room they were currently sharing. After all the candles were lit, the dorm had a pretty, warm, and safe glow flowing within it. Smiling to himself, he went back to the scared Daegu boy sitting on the couch and cleared his throat. Taehyung looked up from his phone to Jungkook, then around the dorm.

"You remembered," Tae said softly, reaching over to turn the flashlight off. He felt more relaxed now that he could see, and it warmed his heart knowing that Jungkook went through the trouble to make him feel comfortable. He gave the Maknae his signature boxy smile, feeling safer. "I'm going to grab some burgers, want one?"

Jungkook nodded his head and watched Tae disappear into the kitchen. Something was bothering the Maknae. He harbored strong feelings for his hyung that went beyond just protecting a friend. Rooming with him didn't make it any better, he lost count how many times he wanted to have the older boy underneath him whenever he got undressed. He knew he couldn't keep denying himself what his heart wanted, but he feared he would only scare Taehyung, he didn't want to scare him away.

The smell of burgers shook him from his thoughts, Tae had made them and placed one in front of him, he didn't even notice. Tae tilted his head as he sat on the couch next to Jungkook.
"Something on your mind Kook?" He asked, then took a bite of his burger, when some juice got on his lower lip he licked it away. Jungkook didn't notice that he was staring hard, Tae had asked him the same question three more times before he finally answered.
"N-no, thanks for the food." His face flushed a bright red. He turned away from Tae when he decided to start eating.

They sat in silence as they finished off their burgers, when they were done Tae brought the dishes into the kitchen and washed them. He glanced over at Jungkook, who was lost in thought again and smiled to himself.
'He looks so cute lost in thought like that.' Tae was so busy staring and thinking about Jungkook that he didn't notice he was holding a broken plate, that had cut his hand.
"Ah!" He winced at the cut on his hand, by the time he turned around, Jungkook was now in front of him.

"Are you alright Tae?" He asked, taking Tae's hand into his own. Taehyung's face heated up, he never imagined being so close to Jungkook unless it was during the choreography practices. The heat from the candles made sweat faintly cover his forehead, his eyes were glossed over with emotions that Tae couldn't identify.
"I'm fine, it's just a little scratch Kook." He looked down at his hand, it had stopped bleeding, and it also looked as if it was meant for Jungkook to hold it.