*Trouble In Paradise*

It had been three weeks since Taehyung had proposed to Jungkook. Where one would think they would be planning to spend their lives together, they were nowhere close. Jungkook was spending his time doing anything but planning his wedding with Taehyung.

Tae would ask Jungkook for his time and he would go off with Jimin or go out to eat lamb skewers with Yoongi. He even went as far as to watching Jin back Namjoon's birthday cake. Tae was becoming frustrated with his fiance' he wouldn't even lay with him normally anymore.

Tae had enough with Jungkook's distance. He walked over towards him, Jimin and Yoongi and grabbed his arm.

"Kook, we need to talk."

Jungkook groaned. "I'll be back Hyungs."

Taehyung brought Jungkook to their room and closed the door. "Do you want to tell me what the hell is wrong with you?"

"What are you talking about Taehyung?"

"Jungkook, I asked you to marry me. You were so excited at first but then as days passed you became so cold. Did I do something wrong?"

Jungkook sighed and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"No, you haven't done anything wrong Taehyung. I've just been distracted lately with everything I promise."

Taehyung felt something in him that was telling him to press the issue but he didn't want to upset Jungkook so he just hugged him back, nuzzling his nose into his neck.

"Okay, but when you are free for me I would love to discuss some wedding plans with you."

"We can discuss them in about an hour I promise." Jungkook kissed Tae's cheek and went back to Jimin and Yoongi.

Although Jungkook promised...he never came back to talk with Taehyung about their wedding.

Taehyung decided to just head to bed and hoped that Jungkook would explain to him what happened in the morning.

When everyone awoke the next morning they were all in silence, staring at a note left on the table, everyone was deciding how to tell Taehyung about the letter that they knew Jungkook left behind for him.

A sleepy Taehyung walked out of his room while rubbing his eye. "What's going on everyone?"

He looked at an envelope with his name on it laying on the table. He tilted his head to the side and looked at everyone.

"Where is Jungkook?"

Deep in the back of his mind Taehyung already knew where Jungkook was, which was nowhere

to be found. He also knew that Jungkook was the one who wrote the letter. He didn't even bother reading it, he just took off running outside.

"JUNGKOOK!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. He was running outside barefoot, with no idea of where he was going. He felt a pair of arms wrap around him and he instantly burst into tears.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung whispered and held himself within the person's arms.

"We don't know where he is Tae, but we'll find him and we'll get an explanation from him I promise." Jimin's broken words were barely audible as he cried not only for himself but for Taehyung and Jungkook as well.

Jimin never pictured Jungkook to be the type that just would up and leave with no words. Jungkook loves Taehyung, Jimin was sure of this from the many times they spoke about his feelings towards him before they became a couple.

Taehyung was shaking, he couldn't believe that Jungkook had just up and left with no reason. Had he proposed too soon? Did he scare Jungkook away because he loved him that much?

"Why did he do this to me Jimin...why..." Taehyung sobbed harder.

It started to rain and Jimin knew he had to get Taehyung back inside before they both got sick. Thunder started booming which made Taehyung jump and cry harder against Jimin.

"A thunderstorm Jimin...He made love to me during a thunderstorm! He told me he loved me!"

Jimin just held onto his friend, letting him vent all his frustrations out, it was all he could do for him right now. Taehyung was ready to head back to the dorms. Once they returned, Jimin lead Taehyung towards the couch.

Taehyung just stared at the letter Jungkook left him, he felt empty inside without him beside him.

"Do you want me to get rid of the letter?" Jimin asked Namjoon, even he was stuck on what to do.

"Leave it, I'll read it when I'm ready, when it hurts less." Taehyung said with a raspy voice.

Namjoon nodded and went to go check on Jin who was calling their manager and production company to see if they were able to locate Jungkook. They had no luck, it was as if Jungkook and vanished off of the face of the earth.

"Maybe we should convince Tae to open the letter? What if it has some clue as to where Jungkook could be?" Jin asked Namjoon with concern laced in his voice.

"Jin, I'm not going to push Tae to open Jungkook's letter, it would only hurt him worse."

"Namjoon look at him! He's broken! Jungkook broke him! He left us behind, I could forgive him for leaving us, but not Taehyung, not the one he claimed he loved with all of his heart." Jin screamed at Namjoon, he wasn't upset with him though, the situation had him ready to give up.

Namjoon looked at Jin sincerely and hugged him tightly. There was nothing they could do to protect Taehyung or make him feel better. That boxy smile wouldn't make it's return for a while, neither would the light in Taehyung's eyes.  All everyone could do was be there for Taehyung.

Three Months Later

Taehyung had grown his hair out, he was now rocking a mullet. He refused to let anyone cut his hair, it was one of the few things that made him feel like himself. He smiled, but only a little bit and he never went anywhere with his 'Kook' ring on his finger.

The rings he proposed to Jungkook with he kept in a drawer in the nightstand along with Jungkook's letter. It had been three long months and Taehyung never opened that letter. He was healing sure, but he knew his heart would break all over again if he read it so he just kept it in a drawer, hoping Jungkook would return before he had to open it.

Taehyung had to sit by while Namjoon and Jin got married, and actually made it to their wedding day and even had a honeymoon which Tae had to beg them to take. They didn't want to leave everyone, especially with Taehyung in the mood he was in.

That was the first time Taehyung had smiled his boxy smile since Jungkook disappeared. He knew that was only way to assure his hyungs that he would be okay with Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok, which he was. His dancing got better due to dancing with Hoseok and he even saved Yoongi and Jimin's relationship by becoming their ear to listen.

He couldn't let anyone else break up, there needed to be a balance within the dorms. Even when his own love life fell apart, he still made sure to take care of everyone around him, that's just the type of person Kim Taehyung is.

"Jimin, I'm tired, I'm going to go take a nap in my room."

"Are you sure you're ready? You can keep staying with me and Yoongi you know."

"Nah, you guys are a couple and deserve your space. If I have another nightmare I'll head back in here." Taehyung waved to Jimin before leaving the room.

Yoongi, who had just stepped out of the shower saw that only Jimin was in the room. "Where's Taehyung?"

"He went to his room, the one he shared with Jungkook, he said if he has another nightmare he'll be back so we can't fuck right now."

Yoongi chuckled as he got dressed. "That wasn't why I was asking Jimin. We need to talk."

Jimin tensed. "What's wrong Yoongi?"

Yoongi sighed heavily and decided he needed to say something now if he wanted to help everyone.

"Well, you're not going to like that I kept this from you, but...I know why Jungkook left, and I  know where he is."