*Happy Birthday* [21+]

**I know Kookie's birthday was 9/01, this wasn't a chapter to be released on his birthday just his birthday themed chapter. Thank you and enjoy!**

One more day was all Taehyung had to prepare his asshole. Jungkook's birthday was tomorrow and his bunny had been smiling widely ever since the night he gave Taehyung their rings.

He had told his loving boyfriend that he couldn't wait until his birthday, he knew Tae was going to let him top, even if he didn't he was going to anyway. For now Jungkook was spending time with Namjoon and Yoongi. Seokjin was in the kitchen preparing Jungkook's cake and Taehyung was in Jimin and Yoongi's room with Hoseok.

"What are you going to do for your birthday Jungkook?" Namjoon asked.

"Bending Taehyung over and making him cum so much that when he tries to masturbate air comes out." Jungkook answered honestly. Yoongi choked on his soda, Namjoon stared at him and Jin was laughing from the kitchen.

"You did ask him Joonie! We should have expected that answer!" Seokjin called out.

Namjoon cleared his throat. "Well, before you um bend Tae over would you like to at least go out to eat?"

Jungkook shook his head. "The only thing I wish to eat Hyung is Taehyung." He flashed his bunny smile at his hyungs, who were wondering where the cute, innocent Jungkook went.

"It's only normal Namjoon, they've expressed enough love for each other to be this horny and wild. Remember how we first were?"

"You mean how you still are?" Yoongi interjected with a smile on his face.

Jungkook was paying his hyungs no attention. He was too busy thinking about all the positions he wanted to have Tae in. That thought alone made the bunny smile darkly.

"You sure you don't want to go out to eat Jungkook?" Namjoon asked again.

"We can go out to eat in a hour Hyung. I'll go let Taehyung know to get ready."

Yoongi stood and went to the bathroom, Namjoon joined Jin in the kitchen and Jungkook headed for Yoonmin's room.

"Hyungs we're getting ready to go out to eat for my birthday, Taehyung I need to speak with you privately." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and pulled him towards their room.

Tae didn't know what was wrong, he didn't think he had done anything to upset Jungkook. When they reached their room Jungkook locked the door and turned back to Tae with a dark look in his eyes.

"Kookie, if you're mad at me baby tell me what I can do to fix it." Tae pleaded.

Jungkook smirked and pushed Taehyung onto their bed, claiming his lips as his prize as he grinded his hips against him. Tae let out a deep moan, he wasn't expecting this reaction from Jungkook but he liked it.

Tae gripped Jungkook's hips, making him grind into his erection harder. Jungkook bit Tae's bottom lip then removed his lips from his mouth onto his neck, nipping at the heated flesh.

"Kookie." Taehyung panted out.

Jungkook paid Tae no attention as he bit down on his skin, then licked and sucked, continuing a torturous rhythm until he left a hickey. He sat up and got off of Tae's lap, leaving him breathless and extremely hard.

"What was that for Kookie?"

"You'll see after we get back home Taehyung."

With that Jungkook walked towards the door then turned his head back towards Taehyung.