*Taekook*

Jungkook awoke with a pounding headache from his night out with everyone the night before, he looked over to the side and noticed that Taehyung wasn't next to him. He heard the shower running and let out a sigh of relief, he thought he had went too hard on him the night before. Smiling to himself, he hopped up out of the bed and walked into the bathroom to surprise his boyfriend. Taehyung jumped when he felt arms wrap around his waist.

"Jesus Kookie, you scared me," He said softly, then he turned around to face him.  Jungkook smiled and kissed his lips softly.

"Sorry babe, I just wanted to see you, I didn't mean to scare you."

Taehyung hugged him then grabbed the soap and washed himself and Jungkook. He had to get out of the water soon, seeing Jungkook wet and naked made thoughts appear in Tae's mind, dark thoughts. He turned off the shower and reached for the towel, Jungkook tilted his head then stepped out, then walked out of the bathroom. The two boys dried and dressed themselves getting a text from Namjoon to meet in the lobby again. Jungkook reached for Tae's hand, who held it happily as they walked to the lobby where everyone was waiting for them.

"What's up Namjoon-Hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"We only have two more days that we get to enjoy before our next show, so let's make the most of it. We're going to do some shopping, Jin isn't feeling well after all that he drank so he'll be here getting rest, so no couples are going to be together for the day."

Jungkook didn't like the idea of not being with Taehyung all day, he wanted to be next to him all the time, but he knew he hadn't spent any time with his other hyungs and now he could. Namjoon passed around a bucket with straws in it, everyone except Jin picked a straw. Red straw holders were Taehyung and Hoseok, blue straw holders were Yoongi and Namjoon, leaving the yellow straws to Jimin and Jungkook. Once they had the groups established, Namjoon gave Jin a kiss to his forehead before sending him back to their room, Yoongi gave Jimin a sweet kiss, and Jungkook gave one to Taehyung before they all separated.

Namjoon/Yoongi

Yoongi yawned and stretched as him and Namjoon stopped by a few shops to find gifts to give to Jin and Jimin. Namjoon wanted to get Jin a mirror with Koya and RJ on it, something small that Jin could always carry with him. When he mentioned the idea to Yoongi, he gave him a chuckle.

"You really like his face don't you Namjoon?" Yoongi asked, causing Namjoon to blush a little.

"Jin is handsome, but he's also funny and I want him to remember that not just his outsides are beautiful but his insides too."

Yoongi laughed so hard that a few tears fell from his eyes. "I knew you liked more than just Jin's outsides."

Namjoon's face turned a bright red at Yoongi's comment, then he composed himself to get him back. "Just like how Jimin likes your insides. Who knew you had a soft voice that called out to him?" Yoongi rubbed the back of his head, his cheeks were now a light pink. "Touche," He said softly.

"Now let's go find some presents to make them love us even more." Namjoon said with passion as he ran into the nearest shop. Yoongi shook his head and followed behind him.

Taehyung/Hoseok

Hoseok excitedly was running around from shop to shop, finding things to make all of his friends happy. Taehyung watched his hyung pick up an assortment of hats, hoodies and sneakers, while he was stuck, not knowing what to get for his bunny. Hoseok noticed Taehyung's worried face and nudged his side.