*Sweet Little Kookie*

It had been two months since that stormy passionate night between Taehyung and Jungkook. When their fellow members returned to the dorm the couple announced that they were dating, they were met with happy cheers and a 'finally' from Jimin. Since that night the two had been inseparable, well almost inseparable. Lately, Jungkook had been keeping his distance away from his boyfriend, the only affection Taehyung got from him was light pecks and hugs.

Tae didn't know what was wrong with his lover, they had sex whenever they could, so he knew he wasn't missing that. Tonight, Jungkook had gone out with Yoongi and Namjoon, so he was left with figuring out their problem on his own. He decided to see if Jimin or Jin could help him with his dilemma. Walking downstairs into the living room he found Jin and Jimin talking while sharing some wine.

"Hi TaeTae! Why do you look so down?" Jimin chimed excitedly, patting the seat between him and Jin, indicating he wanted him to join them.
"Did you get into a fight with Jungkook?" Jin asked, concern lacing his voice.
Tae shrugged his shoulders. "We haven't really fought about anything, lately he's been less affectionate with me and I don't know why."
"Well we can hear you when you guys fuck so I'm sure it's not that." Jimin giggled.
Tae's face turned bright red, he was so embarrassed knowing that they could hear Jungkook destroying him at night.
"Don't be embarrassed Taehyung, I'm sure everyone can hear me and Joonie, I know I hear Yoongi and Jimin." Jin said, picking up his wine glass.

Jimin blushed, "Yoongi just likes to remind me that I am his sometimes, and sometimes I show him he's mine too."
Tae looked between Jimin and Jin with a dumbfounded expression. "You guys switch when you have sex?"
The older boys looked at Tae and nodded their heads. Jimin was the first to speak. "You mean...you don't?"
"That could be what is bothering your little Kookie." Jin smiled at Taehyung, it almost scared him.
"Jin-Hyung, I wasn't aware that you could switch...I thought Jungkook liked the control."

Jimin patted Taehyung's back, "You have to show him that dark side of you too, TaeTae. Yoongi loves it when I spank him and fondle his ass." Jimin giggled, reminiscing about his sex life with Yoongi, causing Tae to shake his head.
"Namjoon is quite the cuddler, and he's very sweet. You just have to make sure to attend to Jungkook's body like he does yours."

Tae took their words into consideration, starting to think of ways to please Jungkook. Suddenly the door opened and in walked Jungkook, Namjoon, and Yoongi. Yoongi immediately walked over to Jimin, giving him a loving kiss, causing Jimin to blush. Yoongi took Jimin's hand and lead him upstairs towards their room. Jimin gave the other members a wave as he was led away by his lover. Namjoon kissed Jin's forehead and sat next to him on the couch, talking idly with him, leaving Jungkook to stand by the TV, staring at Taehyung.

Tae nudged his head over towards the direction of their bedroom, hoping Jungkook would catch the hint and leave with him. Jungkook raised an eyebrow at Tae, then spoke up to Jin and Namjoon. "Jin-Hyung, Namjoon-Hyung, I'm going to call it a night, I'm tired." Jungkook said as he walked past Tae, not even making eye contact. Taehyung pouted, Jungkook was really upset.

Jin tapped Tae's knee and smiled at him. "Don't pout Tae, just go and show him how much he means to you." Tae nodded and gave his goodbye to his hyungs who were laughing to themselves at the young couples' cuteness.

Taehyung quietly opened the door the room he shared with Jungkook, to his surprise, he wasn't lying in his bed. He could hear the shower running and Jimin and Jin's words echoed in his head. He had to show Jungkook that he cared about him, that he wasn't selfish when it came to their sex. Hoping to not be noticed, Taehyung stripped off his clothes and tiptoed his way into the steaming bathroom. Taehyung couldn't help but stare at Jungkook's body through the glass of the shower, his well sculpted body immediately made his cock stand, he was aching to touch him. He slid open the shower door and climbed inside wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist.