*Drunk Love*

Our lovely boys of Bangtan had just finished doing a concert in Los Angeles, California. The energy from their fans was high, and they wanted that feeling to never go away. After heading to their hotel rooms to shower and change they met in the lobby due to a request from Jimin. One couple however hadn't made it down yet.

  "C'mon Kookie, I'm sure everyone is waiting for us already." Tae pleaded with his boyfriend who was too busy placing kisses along his neck to pay him any attention.
  "We could always just say we aren't feeling well." Jungkook said, still teasing Taehyung's neck.
As much as Tae wanted to let Jungkook bend him over their bed he didn't want to upset their friends by not showing up.
  "Yeah, we are feeling so unwell after dancing with high energy on stage." Tae said sarcastically, ignoring when Jungkook started nibbling on his neck.
  "I can do other things with high energy..." Jungkook said flashing his bunny smile at him.

Jungkook knew that Tae was weak against his smile, it was one of the many things that Tae found irresistible about the maknae. That smile could melt him from inside out, make all his worries disappear, and those lips, phenomenal.
'Fuck, he's trying to distract me. Focus.' Tae thought to himself.
  "Kookie we can have fun after, I promise."
  "No time for a little quickie?" Jungkook pleaded with a pout.
  "Quickies don't exist to you, now come on." Tae reached for Jungkook's hand, who groaned as he was led out of their hotel room towards the lobby.

  "Finally!" Jimin groaned. "I thought you were lost up there."
  "I was trying to make Tae get lost in something." Jungkook mumbled, then smirked when Tae pinched his hand.
  "What did you want to do Jimin?" Taehyung asked.
  "Let's go out to a bar!" Jimin chimed excitedly. "We haven't been out as a group in a while."
Hoseok's eyes lit up, "I'm in!"
Namjoon and Jin nodded along. Yoongi smiled at Jimin. "That sounds like a good idea baby."

That was all Jimin needed to ask before everyone found a bar called 'White Noise'. They found themselves drinking more than they had intended to, Namjoon was showing Jin all the different types of alcohol the bar had to offer. Jin was giggling along with him, taking shots of gin. Hoseok was on the other end of the bar having a dance battle with another guy just as drunk as him, even a drunk Hoseok could dance circles around people. Jimin was intently watching Yoongi as he recited a rap he had been working on.

Taehyung laughed as he watched his friends interact with each other and the other people in the bar. It warmed his heart with how much he had grown with these young men, and how he had found love with one of his friends. The only person Tae didn't see was Jungkook, which worried him. Out of the corner of his eye Tae spotted his boyfriend, whose face was a flushed pink from the liquor, talking to another young man. The man was watching Jungkook like he wanted to eat him, Tae felt his blood begin to boil.

'What the fuck is he doing, that's my Kookie.' Tae thought before walking over to Jungkook and the random guy.
Once he reached them, he slid an arm around Jungkook's waist, then kissed him while he was in the middle if his sentence. Jungkook was taken aback, and was about to say something until Jimin called them over to sit with the rest of the group.

Jungkook figured Tae was a little jealous that he was talking to a guy other than him. He smirked to himself, he wanted Tae to get jealous seeing as he didn't give him any love before they came out. Jungkook sat on the long leather couch in their VIP section and pulled Tae on top of his lap. Jimin laughed at Tae's shyness and let out a small squeak when Yoongi did the same. Jin was snuggled against Namjoon and Hoseok had his tongue down a guy's throat.

  "Are you guys ready to call it a night?" Namjoon asked as he kissed Jin's forehead.
  "Noo we just got here," Jimin answered with a whine.
  "Jiminie, let's head back to our room, there's something I want to show you." Yoongi whispered in Jimin's ear causing him to shiver.
  "N-nevermind guys! Let's head back!" Jimin accidentally shouted, clearly everyone knew he and Yoongi were about to be loud and obnoxious, which caused everyone to laugh.