*Euphoria*

*Sadly, Desire is coming to an end. This was my first ever fanfic published and it is my baby. I do plan to write another Taekook. This one stemmed from being a oneshot to several chapters. I am thankful to all of my readers and please watch out for another Taekook. I love you all, thank you so much!*

When Jungkook had first returned to Seoul he had made sure he told Taehyung why he disappeared for three months. Taehyung was no longer furious at Jungkook but at his own father for not only disapproving but for making Jungkook work for him like he was going to.

Taehyung assured Jungkook that he didn't need his father present at their wedding because Tae's family has always been Bangtan because they've never turned their back on him. Jungkook was eternally grateful for the young man that he was going to marry.

Yes, Jungkook actually sat down with Taehyung so they could plan their actual wedding. He was heartbroken that he missed the Namjin wedding, but Jin quickly forgave and welcomed the Maknae with open arms. Namjoon could never stay mad at him anyway so he forgave him his first night home.

Taehyung was in the kitchen with Jin and Jimin sampling different wedding cakes while Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook were in the living room picking out venues. Occasionally Jungkook would sneak glances at Taehyung because well he loved him just that much.

"I love you Tae." Jungkook said from the couch.

"I love you Kook." Taehyung replied while seductively licking vanilla frosting off of his fork. Jungkook's face darkened and he looked back down at the venue book.

"Ah, the Taekook reunion still gives me butterflies. How about you Jiminie?" Jin and his signature windshield wiper laugh boomed through the kitchen.

Jimin giggled. "It does give me butterflies as well. Yoongi, when will we finally tie the knot?"

Yoongi chuckled at his big baby. "We will soon my mochi, I promise."

Jimin squealed happily and went to try a piece of a double chocolate cake. The amount of chocolate was too sweet for him but he put a piece onto the fork and gave it to Taehyung.

"This one is kinda sweet Taehyungie."

Taehyung bit the piece of cake and inwardly cringed. It was really sweet, too sweet for him and Jungkook to have at their wedding.

"If this had been for anything other than a wedding I would eat it, slowly, it's good but not wedding good."

Jin wrote that down on the notebook next to him. Double chocolate too sweet for a wedding. After that he made notes of the banana, vanilla, and mint cakes they tried.

Taehyung yawned and stretched. "I'm tired of eating cakes, I want a burger now. Kookie, how was your progress?" He called out.

"We found the perfect venue, we all picked the same one so it was easy." Jungkook stood and walked over to Tae, placing a kiss on his lips. "You taste like vanilla. I like vanilla."

Taehyung blushed when Jungkook walked away, the look on his face told Jin to make note of Jungkook liking vanilla. Their hyung smiled at the cute display of affection in front of him. Jin scribbled another note into the notepad he was writing on and stretched.

"Why don't the lovely couples spend a day with each other? Your wedding isn't for another month so you should get all the time in that you can since you'll be so busy." Jin said

"I'll see him a lot on the honeymoon Jin-Hyung." Jungkook called from the living room.

Taehyung blushed again and walked over to Jungkook reaching for his hand.