*Winter Bear*

"What do you mean you know where Jungkook is and why he left Yoongi?" Jimin asked his boyfriend while trying to remain calm and not run to tell Taehyung.

"The night before Jungkook left, I walked in on him writing the letter. He was crying, much like Tae was when you found him. He knew he couldn't lie to me so he broke."

"Well? Where is Jungkook?"

"He's in Daegu." Yoongi said stoically.

"Daegu? What's he doing in Daegu? The love of his life is here."

"Remember when Taehyung first told his parents about Jungkook? How his dad thought being gay was just a phase? Jungkook went to Daegu to prove to Taehyung's father that he isn't some city kid."

Jimin stared at Yoongi in shock. "So Jungkook wouldn't talk about the wedding with Tae because he wanted his father's approval?"

Yoongi nodded. "Jungkook knows how much Taehyung loves his family. He wanted their wedding to be done right. I never expected him to be gone for three months though."

"Yoongi we have to tell Taehyung, he has to open Jungkook's letter. We have to tell Tae that Jungkook is-"

"Jimin-ssi,"

Jimin turned around and was face to face with Jungkook. Three months had really changed him. He was taller and his hair was longer. He looked as if he had been overworked.

"Jungkook-ah? Are you back?" Jimin asked, afraid that he was seeing things. "Yoongi can you see him too?"

"I can see him too Jimin, he's really here."

Jimin reached over and punched Jungkook right in the face, hitting his cheek. Jungkook fell back and held his cheek.

"Okay, yeah I deserved that."

"You deserve a lot more! You don't deserve Tae! But he was still holding on to his love for you hoping you would come back to him one day!" Jimin shouted at Jungkook with tears falling down his face. "We were all worried about you Kook. Don't do that again."

Jungkook stood and hugged Jimin, Yoongi walked over to him holding ice in a cloth for his cheek.

"How has Taehyung been?"

"He grew out his hair, he has a mullet now and it's black. He was so broken the morning after you left. These past three months have been hard on him." Jimin explained.

"Were you able to convince his father that you're the one for his son?" Yoongi asked curiously.

Jungkook sighed, "Taehyung's father...still wishes he would marry a woman."

"What?! You were with that asshole for three whole months and he couldn't even accept that?!"

"He admired me having the guts to go all the way to Daegu and work for his respect. I didn't think he'd keep me away from Taehyung for so long."

Jungkook buried his head in his hands. He missed Taehyung every day that he was gone, but he wanted to do things right, he wanted Tae to have both of his parents like he would have both of his at their wedding.

"Do you want to go see Taehyung?" Jimin said.

"No, not yet. I want to surprise him tomorrow night. It would be his big night after all."

Jimin looked confused for a second but then he remembered. Jungkook left in September, three months had passed since then so they were now in December, and Taehyung's birthday was the next day.

"How do you plan to hide from him for the whole day Jungkook?" Yoongi said while laying across his bed.

"Well...only you two know I'm back, so I have to avoid everyone until tomorrow night when I can set up Taehyung's surprise."